Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pshtigotthatt

cleocin t gel

I went to the doctor today for anxiety problems. I told her I never had acne before my boyfriend went off to college, which I am thinking trigged the anxiety.

She gave me Cleocin T Gel. Has anyone tried it? I cannot decide if I want to try it or not!

Any advice would help. Thank you!

hi..cleocin t is the most useless stuff ive ever used before...its a wasting of time,i think u shud try something different for ur acne...

but i dk if it works for u...

Cleocin combined with Retin A cleared my skin completely some thousands of years ago in the dawn of time when both drugs were relatively new for skin care. I improved so much I quit using them, after using them for about a year and a half. I remember standing in front of the mirror in my dorm room, applying the stuff in my junior year, making sure I didn't miss a spot. I think that early use of Retin A cleared up some of the sun damage I'd sustained during early years as now I have minimal wrinkling (if any) at 41.

Cleocin will work better with use of a retinoid. Cleocin can however cause antibiotic-associated colitis. If you begin having diarrhea, STOP using it and call your doctor. Do NOT take anti-diarrheals. Your stool would have to be tested before you take an anti-diarrheal. Some bugs LOVE antidiarrheals and will increase the diarrhea.

well I am using Dans products now and they seem to be working well. I dont understand why she would recommend that.

If they're working fine, you don't need to add in Cleocin. Consider the addition of an AHA product once you've been on the regimen long enough to completely adapt to the BP.

I might wait it out and see if the BP keeps clearing me up. If not then I will give the cleocin a try. She told me when I come back in a month if I am still having problems she will refer me to a derm.

I went to the doctor today for anxiety problems. I told her I never had acne before my boyfriend went off to college, which I am thinking trigged the anxiety.

She gave me Cleocin T Gel. Has anyone tried it? I cannot decide if I want to try it or not!

Any advice would help. Thank you!

that stuff doesnt work. just use natures plus beauty cleansing bar. dont use any lotions afterwards or anything. i swear by this but no one with problem skin really knows about this. too bad.