Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Professional

Uh oh out of BP.

I'm out of Acne'org's BP and I can't order any until later today or tomorrow morning and even then I have to wait a week for shipping.

:doh: And when I mean I'm out, I mean I'm like pretty much completely out, I'm pumping, I'm hitting the bottle against the surface, but nothing. This morning I got like 1 pump of bp in total from pumping 10 times and opening the bottle and getting some from the little tube thing.

The only thing I haven't tried is opening the bottle and hitting it against my hand, but I don't think that will last me long.

So what do I do? )=?

Will this Paula's Choice 5% BP be a good temporary replacement?

Thanks.

You could try cutting the thing open and flipping it inside out to see if you can get any that way. If not, just use what Dan recommends. I think it's the Neutrogena On-the-Spot treatment, which is 2.5 bp as well.

I wish I could say any BP would do fine as long as it's just temporary, but I don't know for sure.

if there is enough to last a little while, make sure you put the container in a plastic bag or something because it will dry out if you just leave it open