Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone else have long hair to cover up their forehead due to acne?

I did in the past, but now my forehead is clear.

I was wondering, girls, do you prefer shorter or longer hair? Also are sideburns attractive?

Nyeh doesn't matter, as long as the guy rocccks whatever hair he has. And sideburns are sort of eh. I don't prefer them D:

i love sideburns! as long as they are well maintained... they can look pretty grody if not kept up.

and i second that -- length doesn't matter, as long as you rock it :)

I was wondering, girls, do you prefer shorter or longer hair? Also are sideburns attractive?

My forehead is the main place I get zits, but I've never had bangs. They would look silly on me and only contribute to the problem.

If your asking if I like longer or shorter hair on MEN, I generally prefer messy hair lol, nothing longer than shoulder length, I tend to like it more than really short hair. I like something I can grab onto. And sideburns can be sexy on the right guy.

i like guys that have hair at leastan inch long. sooo many guys shave their heads just because it is easy and cheap... and it pisses me off!! its such a horrible trend! EVERYONE looks better with hair! lol

I kinda prefer long hair on guys,but some guys look better with it short.

I dont get down with sideburns really though,but whatever floats your boat.

For myself,I prefer long hair and have also always had bangs.Not so much because of my acne,I just think it looks better on myself.

I have bangs/longer hair because I've found it looks better on me than if I didnt have the hair...My forehead is big and dumb looking without hair over it. Also, it's good for covering acne! Which my forehead is covered in atm. :(

If I go bald I am doomed.

I have had both long hair and short hair several times because i don't really know what i want. And i have had the beard and the non-beard as well.

The worst length for me is when i am in the middle of it growing into long hair, a process i'm going through now. My fringe is just over my eyes right now.... I also think i look better with facial hair but it can be a bitch to maintain and especially when you have sensitive skin, getting the trimmers out for a quick nip is a very sucky experience. :P

Lol, I prefer long hair, although it is annoying because I have to dry it after showering otherwise It goes crazy, and on a windy day you have to keep pushing your hair back into place :z

Err.. i tried growing sideburns and It didn't work lol. It doesn't look good on a 15 year old, and my facial hair isn't dark enough yet so It isn't really visable anyway.

i like guys that have hair at leastan inch long. sooo many guys shave their heads just because it is easy and cheap... and it pisses me off!! its such a horrible trend! EVERYONE looks better with hair! lol

I'm now on a journey to get the sickest hair possible. Thanks.

I have long hair but it's not to cover up my acne.

It's past my shoulders and I love it!

Lol, I prefer long hair, although it is annoying because I have to dry it after showering otherwise It goes crazy, and on a windy day you have to keep pushing your hair back into place :z

I hate wind too! it ruins my hair :doh: and I have to push it back like every 30seconds lol