Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnejean

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

It made me break out pretty badly. Most of Clinique's skin care stuff made me break out.

I use CeraVe lotion, it seems to be the only moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. It's fine under makeup, too.

It made me break out pretty badly. Most of Clinique's skin care stuff made me break out.

I use CeraVe lotion, it seems to be the only moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. It's fine under makeup, too.

Yeah, I actually just found the ingredients and it has silicone in it which break me out. What a shame.

My dermatologist gave me cerave but I stopped using it. I think it was because it had cetyl alcohol

Yeah, I actually just found the ingredients and it has silicone in it which break me out. What a shame.

My dermatologist gave me cerave but I stopped using it. I think it was because it had cetyl alcohol

I know, it was such a pain trying to find a decent moisturizer that didn't make my skin freak out, I tried dozens of different ones before I found one my face likes.

ive used Dramatically Different Gel.... it never made me break out but i definitely like CeraVe better! plus you get a lot more for the price

What is CeraVe? Where do you get it? I use Clinique's Dram. Diff. M. Gel too.....I have been using it for years but every time I have to buy it, the price breaks my heart a little >_<

I used to Clinique a long time ago but stopped because I just never thought the products were worth the money. Never cared much for the Dramatically Different Moisturizer either.

I currently use Dermalogica and am in love with it. Sucks because it's kind of costly, but if you have dry skin like I do then it is so worth it.

I have heard good things about CeraVe too but I am using something that's working so I'll stick with it.

I've never used Clinique so I am wondering if anyone had used

Makeupalley reviews are iffy but this site has better results but I'd rather know if it would clog my pores.

I have been using Jojoba Oil but I'd like one I can use under makeup.

I like Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, it's not greasy and it doesn't break me out. However, I don't know if it's moisturizing enough to get rid of the flakes (if your skin is that dry). If it's not horribly dry, it's good. It comes in a 4oz bottle and a little goes a long way. Also, to get a list of common ingredients in make up/moisturizers, google "acne causing ingredients", you will get a response "Become an acne detective," click on that, scroll down, and they have a chart of ingredients and it shows how comedogenic and irritating they are to the skin on the scale of 0 (best) to 5 worst. I printed out the chart and take it with me when I go shopping for make up/skincare stuff