Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The redspots left over from old blemishes never seem to heal over. I am currently on 80mgs of Sotret and am responding well, no big issues. When I wash my face I am pretty clear, but you cannot tell because of all of the leftover red marks. Any advice??

Also, is Dan's regimen recommended while on Sotret? Does anyone know if the cleanser removes eye makeup while washing?

Thanks!!

i just use Cetaphil cleanser and it takes off my makeup just fine (and i use water proof eyeliner). i had a really hard time getting my skin to heal after a breakout too but the best thing ive found is CeraVe face lotion and Vanicream lotion. the Vanicream is really thick but it works wonders for your skin! just be very careful when washing your face because it is easy to tear the skin. i definitely wouldnt put anything on your skin besides lotion (no acne creams or cleansers... they are too harsh and will make you skin even more red). I think you can get Vanicream at most drug stores