Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ciudad21

Accutane on Fri.

Hey everyone, im fairly new to the site but i just wanted to say that im going to the derm. on friday to ask for accutane.... wut to expect? and if he doesnt agree with accutane what r some ways of convincing him?... thanks in advance.

Are you sure your ready for Accutane? There are a lot of side effects in both short and long runs.

I've once asked a dermatologist whether or not i should start Accutane (Before Acne.org)

He told me to go get my body organs tested to see if its healthy or not. So i didn't feel like doing all this. Eventually i searched for better ways to get clear and found this site.

But hey, if you already tried Everything than go for it. Just make sure you think about it.

Accutane is generally a safe drug to use. With proper guidance and routine check-ups, you will not be harmed in any way. Accutane is the only 100% cure for acne. Good luck, Ciudad.

Are you sure your ready for Accutane? There are a lot of side effects in both short and long runs.

I've once asked a dermatologist whether or not i should start Accutane (Before Acne.org)

He told me to go get my body organs tested to see if its healthy or not. So i didn't feel like doing all this. Eventually i searched for better ways to get clear and found this site.

But hey, if you already tried Everything than go for it. Just make sure you think about it.

hey thanks for the reply, yes i am compltely aware of the sid eects and have tried many regimens, but a derm tht i am not insured with says that accutane is my only route because i have steatocystoma multiplex.... thanx for the warnin though

If its bad enough im sure your derm will let you go for it, if not you could always try another derm.. but i say go for it, i would be willing to sacrifice some things in order to have perfect skin by taking a pill

I have tried accutane in the past and experienced some bad side effects. Be care ful of what your getting into. There is some information athat might help you out.

I'm actually thinking about asking my derm about accutane too. I am currently trying some things right now so I will see how they work, but if not im goin to the derm :)

I talked to my doctor about it one time, and he said my acne wasn't that bad for taking a risk with the side effects accutane could possibly cause.

I'm actually thinking about asking my derm about accutane too. I am currently trying some things right now so I will see how they work, but if not im goin to the derm :)

I talked to my doctor about it one time, and he said my acne wasn't that bad for taking a risk with the side effects accutane could possibly cause.

It's my understanding that your acne is less-severe than mine, and even I don't think I need Accutane. :)

And besides, Accutane doesn't actually keep a person clear forever, especially when the problem is sebaceous acne. Blackheads usually come back once the cycle is finished. And Accutane doesn't effect the actual oil production, but rather damages the pore so that sebum cannot be secreted.

hey, i have steatocystoma multiplex aswell.

can you tell me what the results where?

im going on accutane in 2 weeks.

i have it on my neck and my chest and 2 or 3 on my legs and arms. but more coming every day....