Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

what makeup is good at hiding red marks help!!!!

I need to know what make up i can use that will hide a big red mark on my face from where i picked a pimple.its so red and raw and i have to go out and it looks so bad its depressing me.im a guy but i cant think of anything but make up that would cover this.oh is there make up that would cover a scab from a popped pimple to or no?some one please let me know i gotta go out and it looks so bad but i need something that will hide it but wont make me break out. thanks any info will help.

try a tinted moisturizer. normal makeup won't cover up scabs, it just makes them look worse. Go to any drugstore and ask at the makeup counter for them to show you some good brands. If you're embarrassed just say your girlfriend ordered you to pick some up for her...i've had my bf buy makeup for me ;)

use bacitracin to cover it, then try just concealer mixed with some moisturizer and dab it on with a makeup sponge. some people like mineral makeup as well

i got a concealer today man did I feel dumb since im a guy.but anyway i bought almay clear complexion concealer is this stuff any good?there was no one there to help me so im not sure if its non comedogenic or not it really doesnt say anyone?funny though it still doesnt cover all the red but it does help some.is there a better concealer or is this one ok?thanks for you're help everyone.