Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
denniscan

what is this bizarre problem on my face after dermabrasion(pic. included)

hi. I did not have so much trouble on my face but i still used acooutune like 3 years ago and it did change so i ve had a hard dermabrasion process which broke my face down completely(actually i m doubtful about plastic surgeon's qualification. He just used some kind of hard sponge!! Not a carbon rollerhead. anything) Now there is a wide area both on two sides of my face. It looks sth like burn. After that day i tried many doctor many treatment. But nothing corrected that dermabrasion tragedy. Can you help me what is this and find me a cure please.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6197/werip1.jpg

wow.

your skin look absolutely fine..

i wouldn't even worry about it.

people fret over the littlest things,

and in all honesty, your face probably looks worse to you than it does to others?

so stop wasting your money and start gaining self esteem.

id KILL KILL kill 50 babies to have skin like yours.

(thats the nicest way i could put it, dont hate.)

thank you for your reply friends. But it is not a discussion .actually. if you look at the first photo(especially) you understand what i mean. And it is worse in the evenings under the light than in the sun. So i still beg you please give some advice.

thank you for your reply friends. But it is not a discussion .actually. if you look at the first photo(especially) you understand what i mean. And it is worse in the evenings under the light than in the sun. So i still beg you please give some advice.

Ok, here's some advice: get some counseling for body dysmorphia disorder. I see nothing but normally rough skin texture gained as a result of NORMAL aging. You don't have baby smooth skin but how realistic is that? Not at all. I see Nothing wrong with your skin at all. Your mind must be playing tricks on you, seriously.

are you trying to rub that in our faces?

no wait, I think I see what you are talking about. There seems to be a raised humb of skin on your cheek. I think that will fade with time

are you trying to rub that in our faces?

no wait, I think I see what you are talking about. There seems to be a raised humb of skin on your cheek. I think that will fade with time

I doubt that he is trying to rub anything in; I think he truly sees something wrong although I myself don't really see anything except normal skin topography.

Dude, you're hot, it makes your cheeks look rosy :D LOL. But I get it, you don't like it. I just wanted to say you're hot O_O

I agree. And in this case, something off-topic is perfectly fine as it reinforces what we're all trying to say. :D