Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

OMG, a movie character with ACNE!!!

"There's a lot of grease on the table now... because i put my face on it haha"

I love that scene! So adorable and heartwrenching.

lol. they played that as the last scene of the trailer i just watched.. haven't seen the rest though. but i like how the girl stares at him blankly followed by a long pause like he's a crazy. i bet any of us on here would've been totally tickled by his lil joke..

so besides that part, does he ever lament/talk about acne in the movie?

I watched it online today...it's such a sad movie and I feel so bad for that boy. not only does he have acne, but he has braces and a really negative attitude all around, even though i know that he just does that to protect himself emotionally.

BUT, he's going to be really good looking in like five years. I can tell...He has a really nice facial structure. Life will vindicate him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

anyone seen meet the spartans (the spoof version of 300)?? in it, the main character goes through a stage where he has bright red spots on his face - definately squeam worthy... :D

I find it reassuring that, in real life, the gorgeous Cameron Diaz suffers from acne. :razz:

Having said that, she can afford to try all the solutions that money can buy. :angry:

You guys lol, ton's of actresses and actors have acne in real life. It's nothing amazing. You just don't see it in movies because they are smothered in makeup, and they have editing tools.

I'm watching this movie online, I paused and typed this because OMG LAUREN IS SUCH A BITCH "I am not the type of person to do that!", and she cheated on Jacob.

I'm watching this movie online, I paused and typed this because OMG LAUREN IS SUCH A BITCH "I am not the type of person to do that!", and she cheated on Jacob.

Yeah....she's a dumbass too, because its on FILM that she cheated. She just knew she was on camera and wanted to look like a nice kid to the world.

The "popular" kids in this movie are really not anything special at ALL! maybe its because i live in a big city and im used to a different breed of people, but i cannot figure out why megan was the popular chick

I didn't get to finish the movie, UGH. A little after the middle, something came up and said "You have watched 72 minutes of video today, click here to watch the rest!", and it took me to something were I have to pay, how unfair.

Either way, I cannot relate to any of those kids. Believe it or not I never fit into any group or had any great friends, and I never had any pressure, my parents always knew I wasn't going to college.

I didn't get to finish the movie, UGH. A little after the middle, something came up and said "You have watched 72 minutes of video today, click here to watch the rest!", and it took me to something were I have to pay, how unfair.

Either way, I cannot relate to any of those kids. Believe it or not I never fit into any group or had any great friends, and I never had any pressure, my parents always knew I wasn't going to college.

AHAH!! Damn you MegaVideo!!!!!!!

AHAH!! Damn you MegaVideo!!!!!!!

Yes! Omg it sucked lol. Oh well.

at first when I saw the trailer for the movie, I thought it was just some stupid, typical, predictable teen movie. But when I saw it, I must say, it took a hold of me, probably because it brought a lot of bad memories from high school.

does it have a sad ending. if so i cannot see it

I don't think it was sad. I liked it a lot! There were heart-wrenching parts that make you want to cry for the characters (or people, I guess) but the end to me was a 'everything's looking up from here' sort of thing.

Can someone PM me and tell me the ending?

I got to the part where that popular girl got accepted into college and then the website was being dumb and told me I had to pay to watch the rest of the movie.

Can someone PM me and tell me the ending?

I got to the part where that popular girl got accepted into college and then the website was being dumb and told me I had to pay to watch the rest of the movie.

* Okay, SPOILER! If you don't want to read about the end of the movie then don't look at this post *

The ending is kinda boring, It shows everyone getting into their cars and driving to their colleges. The cameras only actually follow Hannah, the ending scene is her getting out of her car and standing by the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco. She's smiling and laughing, yada yada. go hannah