Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my skin was looking soooo good!! but it was REALLY cold today and i had a long walk from my car to class and my face got wind burned! i tried to cover my face with a scarf but it didnt protect it enough. hopefully the redness will go away by morning. i dont know how else i can protect my face from the cold wind besides a scarf. luckily i have class at 7:30 am tomorrow so hopefully i will get a better parking spot :confused: any suggestions?

:( The only thing that comes to mind is extra moisturizer. Not much you can do unless you want to buy a ski mask. Maybe you can start a new trend at your school? :razz:

:( The only thing that comes to mind is extra moisturizer. Not much you can do unless you want to buy a ski mask. Maybe you can start a new trend at your school? :razz:

haha that would be hilarious. i already looked stupid with a scarf around my face. oh well... it supposed to be a bit warmer here today (35 degrees) than yesterday (12 degrees). so hopefully that will help

It will subside gradually. I took accutane throughout the winter months and the best thing I found that helped was Body Shop Hemp Intensive Dry Skin moisturiser. It might be expensive at £8-10 od, but it was BRILLIANT. Slap a load of that on morning and night and I'm sure things will ease up. You could try some hydrocortisone cream to bring some of the redness down, but your skin is probably too sensitive at the moment for that. If I apply it today, it leaves a funny white 'burn' mark when it never did before.

You need a coat with one of those hoodie furs. lol

It needs to warm up already. It's been in the single digits last couple weeks. But yeah, your face gets so sensitive and the cold really bites.

You need a coat with one of those hoodie furs. lol

It needs to warm up already. It's been in the single digits last couple weeks. But yeah, your face gets so sensitive and the cold really bites.

haha having sensitve skin that gets wind burned easily gives me an excuse not to take my dog for a walk... i make my brother do it lol. i dont mind taking walks when its nice out!