Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was told today i need a better complexion :( in a mean hurtful way, i told a girl she needs to do better at her school work and this was her reply :( I WANNA DIE

Wow, that was rude. But I would have seen it coming.. you made a comment about her first. But still, she judged your looks as opposed to your school-ness.

>.>

I hate people like that.

she probably does need to do better at her school work, only a slow person would attack someone who's trying to help her.

cheer up buddy.

That's a wrong assessment, at least based on the information the OP provided (granted, it's very little). You can't assume the OP was helping the girl. For all we know, he saw that she got an F on a test and told her that she needed to study more. What if she studied her butt off for the test but failed anyway? Hard work doesn't always result in success. Acne for example...

Also, the way he delivered the message wasn't constructive (making it a moot comment). I can say "good job" on my student's project. The kid will look at me and say, "What did I do a good job of?" If the OP's intent was to help the girl, he should be constructive and assist her on the specific subjects where she needs improvement.

Sorry, teacher (or, rather... soon-to-be teacher) mode off.

edit: btw, Lyssa, I love your sig with the orange and banana.

This is why it's a really good idea to NOT take shots at other people. If you have acne, you can guarantee that they're going to insult you on it.

That's a wrong assessment, at least based on the information the OP provided (granted, it's very little). You can't assume the OP was helping the girl.

true.

For all we know, he saw that she got an F on a test and told her that she needed to study more.

Don't se anything wrong with that,

What if she studied her butt off for the test but failed anyway?

How does something like that happen? If she did, she had to be fucking around the whole semester.

Hard work doesn't always result in success.

Most of times it damn does.

Acne for example...

If I could study to not get acne my face would be as clear as a baby's butt right now.

This is why it's a really good idea to NOT take shots at other people. If you have acne, you can guarantee that they're going to insult you on it.

Agreed, if you dont want to hear from someone else that you got acne, keep ya mouth shut!

Shallow,

People are different. The "average" person either studies and passes or he doesn't study and fails. However, that's not everyone. Some can sit in class and draw all day while understanding everything being said. Some are the opposite... they study more than anyone but still fail. To say a person should study more insinuates that he will do better if he studies more. That's not the case for everyone... often, the key is to study effectively (which varies for each person).

The analogy to acne wasn't about studying to get rid of acne. I was suggesting that some can study their butts off but still fail the exam. Similarly, many of us have tried several products/regimes and have read all of the different articles. Essentially, we have worked hard to get rid of our acne but do we still have it? That's what I meant when I said that hard work doesn't always result in success.

Exactly. If the other person doesn't have acne then they have already won, you're just delaying their victory with your useless and ineffective insults, so don't even bother arguing with them. Actually, don't even bother talking or looking at them because they will always have the trump card.

Let it be a lesson to the OP that you shouldn't say shit like that cos that's how niggaz get shot.

i was told today i need a better complexion :( in a mean hurtful way, i told a girl she needs to do better at her school work and this was her reply :( I WANNA DIE

I can't help you much except to tell the girl she's just a shrewish bitch. because thats the only type of person who would say that instead of saying "i am really hurt you said that" which would be an accurate response if you offended her.

off topic, i love that you're named after my favorite IV drug......mmmmmm fentanyl *drools*

What come around goes around :cry:

Exactly. Fentanyl...It is something called karma, you can take your arrogant attitude elsewhere muthafuckaaa!!! HOLLLEEERRRR!!!!

Shallow,

People are different. The "average" person either studies and passes or he doesn't study and fails. However, that's not everyone. Some can sit in class and draw all day while understanding everything being said. Some are the opposite... they study more than anyone but still fail. To say a person should study more insinuates that he will do better if he studies more. That's not the case for everyone... often, the key is to study effectively (which varies for each person).

The analogy to acne wasn't about studying to get rid of acne. I was suggesting that some can study their butts off but still fail the exam. Similarly, many of us have tried several products/regimes and have read all of the different articles. Essentially, we have worked hard to get rid of our acne but do we still have it? That's what I meant when I said that hard work doesn't always result in success.

This is true. Get into the world a little and you will soon see that not each person is cut out the same way and especially not when it comes to learning. Often, advice is given by the people who know the least about it.