Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANGEL76

whats the best powder foundation????

i was told by my derm not to use liquid or cream foundation because it clogges your pores but i have yet to find a powder foundation that stays put and gives me the coverage that i need,can anyone recommed one??

i don't know where u live but they have a store in roosevelt field mall in long island, new york. that's where i got it. it got really good reviews on makeupalley.com and after looking at the ingredient list i figured i couldn't go wrong.

iam in brooklyn and it suks that i cant order it online i tried ebay they have it but not the color i need i think i am going to try glominerals stepfany was telling me that it covers very well and last all day without feeling heavy too good to be true i let you know in a week im waiting for it in the mail.glominerals is a pressed powder foundation they also sell it loose or liquid but i want to try and stay away from liquid.

you could probably call merle norman and get samples maybe? also u could order directly from the store in long island and they could send it to you or if u know anyone that lives out there