Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shallowbastard

haha question, please respond with honesty

if you could pass your acne, all of your acne (including scars), into another person.. would you do it ;) ?

(this person cannot be someone you hate or dislike)

:badgrin:

cheers.

no. i think that now ive had it for a while, ive learned to cope with it. giving someone the skin i have, especially if their skin is really good, would probably give them a mental breakdown.

of course...some child abuser for instance...

but since i cant hate the person i have to say no, too... :)

Never.

Although I would like for people to understand what we have to go through, so that you wouldn't have so many shallow/mean people around.. those can hurt you bad..

Nope.

You said it can't be someone that I hate. Although I don't hate anyone. I wish the people who made fun of me in school for my acne knew what it was like to have acne.

For a day, maybe, to the people who pick on me and talk about me, so they could see what it's like for a day. But I'd feel terrible if I did that to someone forever. No one should have to go through this - especially the mental pain it causes.

come on, the obvious answer is no because its a hypothetical question, no one wants to cause someone else pain, but if ure someone who has dealt with this for years and the whole time you had a big red button next to the mirror that said clear skin forever... u wouldnt push it???.... sorry but i would have pushed it 2 weeks ago

......you had a big red button next to the mirror that said clear skin forever...

Wait you don't have one of these:

post-92848-1232516476_thumb.jpg

If you wanted to get really sophisticated you could make a mirror that takes a live feed of your face but airbrushes out the acne, that would be pretty cool.

definitely. it would only make them a stronger, better person.. they'd thank me eventually ;)

i don't want to sound mean or anything, even though i will, but i would give it to one of my friends. she says that acne is not a big deal and that she does not understand why people dwell on it so much... but then she goes around bragging about how clear her skin is and how she has a pretty glow, and that she has never had a pimple....

i wish people could understand :(

No. I just want them to wipe the fog from the window and take a small peek inside of me. I don't want them to experience it, but I do want them to be able to understand the psychological damage due to acne. I want them to witness a sample of my days in the past where I stood in front of a mirror and broke down. I just want those people to know it hurts.

I can't think of anyone I'd want to pass it to, but if I were to pass it I wouldn't pass all of it.

I would pass one zit at a time so that they agonize over each and every one. I think it would be more effective that way...

I honestly believe I wouldn't, definately if its someone I dont hate or dislike. But you never know what you;ll do until youre in that situation.

Id probably just feel like shit if I did it and get acne again anyways.

that's a funny question because on my bad days, i have often thought about it. and i don't anyone that i LIKE could handle it and would probably sink into a deep depression. i couldn't do that to someone.

acne sucks, it's painful externally as well as within and no one deserves it. but it takes a strong person to get themselves out of bed everyday and to face the judging eyes of the world. ;)