Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dfg123

small pimples when skin is stretched

My face is relatively clear with the exception of some mild redness. However if i stretch my skin i can see a ton of tiny white spots located mostly on the middle of my chin located below the corner of my mouth and on my cheek. I have had some there for over 2 months and they eventually come to a head but can take weeks. Additionally, new ones seem to keep popping up. What are they and how to i stop them from forming.

i have EXACTLY the same thing..lol sometimes i get bored and squeeze them out >.< ...so does anyone know?

I believe that some of those are microcomedones and the others are closed comedones. I'm struggling with these as well, but I have very sensitive skin so I need to be extra careful. I suggest you start off with a cleanser that has a salicylic and/or glycolic component every other night. Then follow with a toner that has the same. If that's too irritating, then use a mild cleanser and every other night use the glycolic cleanser.Try to avoid products that have alcohol in them. Always use an oil free moisturizer and oil free non waterproof sunscreen that has at least 15 spf. Lots of luck. I'm doing the same routine. I also go for microdermabrasion. Its a journey, I'm not there yet, but I'll let everyone know when I do!

Differin is a prescription that is designed to rid the skin of the closed comedones. I have a few sample but I havent tried it yet because I'm afraid of the IB. My derm says there will be an IB so I'm waiting for a time when I dont have to see anyone for about a week

everyone has those little white tiny tiny dots if you stretch your lips. usually they will not turn into something bad, just do not irritate your skin, keep it moisturized and not flakey and you should be ok.