Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my life is so much better after accutane i have to fight the girls off :] ! i never thought i would have to do that ever and i just got a new girl friend this week :] so im pretty happy right now i hope all of you guys get clear skin and your lifes get 1000 times better like mine did i wish you all the best of luck on improving your lifes !! :]

Line of girls never formed for me, unfortunately. You must be quite the catch. Happy for ya.

i'm starting to think that my life will not really be so much better without acne.. eh, thats a topic for another post.

good job dude.

thanks for your story, idk if its just me, but i think ppl say how their life isnt going so well and eventually if they get clear they dont post back and say that acne is only temporarily, thanks for ure story it gives me hope

yeah yeah i use to no how alll you guys felt i felt hope less when i had acne i never thought that id have to turn girls down but you no what i just stayed hopefull and said this can get better it will get better and that i just need to wait it out which i did so i started working out in my time which really helped i think and that i just felt better about my self cuz now girls just tell me that they love my confidence now so it clearly was just that not looks you just got to try to cure your acne and get out of your shell i was super shy last year hated talking to girls hated myself i wanted to die but i just stayed hopefull and allways said it will get better dont let it ruin my life so even if your lifes bad right now just stick threw it it will allways get better if you want it to :] i hope you guys all get to have a great life change like i did even if you have some acne it wont be that big of a deal to ppl as much as you\we think it dose

Line of girls never formed for me, unfortunately. You must be quite the catch. Happy for ya.

All that attention with the ladies, good for you... i'm sure the lines are making you pretty darn happy for lost times. oooh btw it good to hear about a success story :D