Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i go back to school tomorrow... my spring semester will be pretty tough! i hope the stress doesnt cause me to break out. relaxing over break has really helped my skin. im worried

there is no such a thing as hard or difficult classes, the mind can do anything with proper discipline and true commitment.

if i get C's is because i'm a bum, i could easily get A's in all of my classes if i really wanted to.

sorry if i sound harsh.

I can see why you are so stressed lol. I used to major in prepharm which is basically the same classes/pre-reqs as premed and I have to say I was always stressed but that always helped me work harder. Prioritizing your week (weekly) and use your time management skills and I think that will help alleviate some of the stress at least it does for me. I think your skin will be fine too even with alot of stress. u know I used to always breakout during the breaks and never during school - awkward right?

I can see why you are so stressed lol. I used to major in prepharm which is basically the same classes/pre-reqs as premed and I have to say I was always stressed but that always helped me work harder. Prioritizing your week (weekly) and use your time management skills and I think that will help alleviate some of the stress at least it does for me. I think your skin will be fine too even with alot of stress. u know I used to always breakout during the breaks and never during school - awkward right?

time managment is always a priority... there is just a TON of homework and tests are the most stressful for me. but i mean... i like my major... i just have high expectations for myself. ive always had a constant breakout regardless of stress, hormones, makeup, or eating patterns until accutane cleared me about 2 months ago. i just dont want anything to mess it up now! but today was my first day back at school and my skin wasnt a distraction anymore! it was amazing! so that alone will help relieve some stress

haha well you obviously arent an engineering major then. take some of those classes then get back to me.

engineering? fuck forgive me then; i'm a political science major so im used to just bullshit my way through shit.

once again, forgive me.

What engineering are you? I am Aeronautical and Mechanical (if you're chemical or nuclear then you are just sadistic, anything else I cannot really speak for). I agree that the classes are hard, but they are also a lot of fun, because it is always neat to learn about just how sophisticated the world is, try and apply it to your everyday life and it won't seem as stressful but it will be fun (either that or I am extremely nerdy). Plus it is always fun to mess with non-engineering friends when you want, because you can take a basic explanation and dress it way up. Regardless just try and due the hw the day it is assigned, or the day after, it may be long hours (today is an early night, I get to surf the web!) but you can just catch up on sleep on the weekends (it works for me, but you could have more work than me). I have been back for almost 2 weeks and I haven't been too stressed because I have stayed on top of everything (which has been a lot more than I expected for 2 weeks). One thing though is that you need to give your self some relaxing time or you will just get too burned out (happened to me last semester). either way good luck!

Yeah I wonder what my life will be like when I start my career. I have great time management skills but I can easily feel overwhelmed by tasks and deadlines at school.

What engineering are you? I am Aeronautical and Mechanical (if you're chemical or nuclear then you are just sadistic, anything else I cannot really speak for). I agree that the classes are hard, but they are also a lot of fun, because it is always neat to learn about just how sophisticated the world is, try and apply it to your everyday life and it won't seem as stressful but it will be fun (either that or I am extremely nerdy). Plus it is always fun to mess with non-engineering friends when you want, because you can take a basic explanation and dress it way up. Regardless just try and due the hw the day it is assigned, or the day after, it may be long hours (today is an early night, I get to surf the web!) but you can just catch up on sleep on the weekends (it works for me, but you could have more work than me). I have been back for almost 2 weeks and I haven't been too stressed because I have stayed on top of everything (which has been a lot more than I expected for 2 weeks). One thing though is that you need to give your self some relaxing time or you will just get too burned out (happened to me last semester). either way good luck!

im mechanical. haha yeah my friends at school like to make nerd jokes. but see.... last semester i pretty much slept all weekend (also becuase i was hiding because my skin was bad) but now that i'm clear, i want to go out and meet people and have fun on the weekends so i dunno how much sleep i'll be getting. i think lack of fun really stressed me out last semester.

...i dunno how much sleep i'll be getting.

Plenty of time to sleep when you are old and retired (or hopefully young and retired, just need to find that billion dollar invention), go enjoy yourself and your clear skin! You will never have the same amount of freedom and fun opportunities that you have at college so enjoy them.