Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
indiesummers

WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP?!

How the hell do you fade these marks? I am breaking out again! Has anyone tried stievamycin mild gel? I got it from the doctors but I am wary of using it because i don't want to break out even more. PLEASE just help me i am DESPERATE and SICK AND TIRED of having acne and anything associated with acne. my siblings have completely clear skin and i am the only one in the family who has acne. PLEASE just help me clear these marks. i have been using Olive oil for the past 2 weeks and it has seemed to be helping fade the marks HOWEVER it also makes me break out so WHAT SHOULD I DO!? PLEASE just help me i am desperate and just want this to go away. i am thinking about hitting the tanning beds. pleeeaaaaaaaaseeee just tell me what to do. I never used to have acne at all. Just the occasional pimple. But then suddenly I broke out and I have NO IDEA WHY and now it won't go away and worse yet it is on my cheeks so the red marks are taking for ever to fade. PLEASE i am desperate in search of a miracle.

its also restricted to one side of my face:

post-91710-1232410692_thumb.jpg

How the hell do you fade these marks? I am breaking out again! Has anyone tried stievamycin mild gel? I got it from the doctors but I am wary of using it because i don't want to break out even more. PLEASE just help me i am DESPERATE and SICK AND TIRED of having acne and anything associated with acne. my siblings have completely clear skin and i am the only one in the family who has acne. PLEASE just help me clear these marks. i have been using Olive oil for the past 2 weeks and it has seemed to be helping fade the marks HOWEVER it also makes me break out so WHAT SHOULD I DO!? PLEASE just help me i am desperate and just want this to go away. i am thinking about hitting the tanning beds. pleeeaaaaaaaaseeee just tell me what to do. I never used to have acne at all. Just the occasional pimple. But then suddenly I broke out and I have NO IDEA WHY and now it won't go away and worse yet it is on my cheeks so the red marks are taking for ever to fade. PLEASE i am desperate in search of a miracle.

its also restricted to one side of my face:

Dont be sad i think everyone in the world will have same problem like u do. But once that past gone u will be happy again. Maybe u can try tumeric that i post or use rosehip oil to help it fade. Life it such a pain but once it have gone it just the past.