Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Curtiz

Healthy diet regimen, no topicals as well.

It's been about 6 days since I have started this. I wasn't very serious at first, but wow, I have to say, It's been amazing. I will be updating maybe once every two days or every day on my condition, any trigger foods I may have ate, etc. As well as general my skin condition.

In the beginning, I had about say 3 new pimples a day. Then I started to eat healthy, cutting back on topicals, stop scrubbing my face too much. My face has been alot better lately. I went from getting 2 3 pimples a DAY, to about 2 pimples a week, in my first week, come on, that's just plain awesome. I also think happiness, stress levels, how tired you get, when you sleep, has a big effect. So I will be recording sleep time as well.

I will do this in an orderly fashion, I will only post foods that I think are triggers, or are in the middle of testing, no point of saying what I can tolerate, everyone in different.

New pimple today, it's small, and just a tad inflamed.

Yesterday : A bit of chips, some fried fish( fresh) with vegetable oil, OMFG, Spicy peppers, a small amount, meat, unknown meat, and a bit of blue berry pie. I ate small amounts of them.

Time of sleep : AFTER 1030.

Today : Banana.

I take fibre and zinc supplements. yay

Oh god, OH GOD. BREAKOUT. I went from about 3 small, to about 7 prety big ones. They were healing , then bam. I do not know what has happened. Maybe it was the wheat from like saturday and sunday. Or it was which I believe the V8. I have been drinking it alot. V8 HAS TOMATO JUICE. I do not know, I will just have to see. But I refuse to believe that my pimples cannot be healed with diet. Watching the fifth estate right now so I cannot concentrate, later. I don't feel so good, but I will get better. I believe it so.

Diet: Normal,

Sleep time: Less then 1030.

Enough exercise, pretty happy, not alot of stress. Let it heal baby.

P.S. OBAMA!!!! YES WE CHANGE ( DEFEAT ACNE!!) Inaugural speech was amazing.

Good day people reading, I have cross referenced alot of my eating habits of the following days. I have analyzed my problem with acne, at last. Now, before when I would have new pimples everyday, now I do not. After about 3 days of thinking, I have put the puzzle pieces together. First of all, I'n on the right track with this. Second, I have foods that I cannot eat, there is about maybe a few of them. I can't eat them on the same day, or in big amounts, when they stack, its acne hell. Also, stress, less of it please. I need to digest properly, or I get acne, so I'm very sensitive to that. Do not over eat, I don't know about wheat, but sugars, and uncooked tomatoes are bad. Never eat alot of taboo foods in one day, or in a round of days. No SPICY FOODS, period. The puzzle is not there yet, and I have prepared myself for more breakouts, however I wonder if Alot of soy would make me breakout, being accumulated, curious...

Food, normal, sleep, normal, fibre normal. No change, no v8( which has alot of uncooked tomatoes)

aw :( calm down...

you are changing two things at once: your cleansing/topical routine AND your diet. That means that there is no way of knowing whether it's the change in your topical routine or the change in your diet that is effecting your skin. Try doing one thing at a time.

Personally, I tend to think that the no washing/no topicals idea is a very very bad one. Just my opinion. what were you using before topically?

PS please don't overdose on zinc! take < 50 mg per day!!

OMFG THEY RE EVERYWHER AND SO RED, EATS ZINC PILLS LIKE CRAZY. COME ONNN ahah. peace

I also believe eating habits do contribute to acne I have been battling acne since october. Topical in my opinion are very important.If you read up on some reigmen you will understand why they assist in clearing the face. I Drink organic green tea twice a day ever since i started that I have seen a major change in my skin, from readingsa clean digestive system is a plus. I also drink lots of water no other kinds of beverages, also cut down on carbohydrates, eat more veggies and fruit. I personally can''t eat sweets or drink soda. :shifty:

Well, I washing with water. I dunno about topicals, so No for now. My acne is getting better today, no new ones. Regular everything, yay. I think green tea is important, I'll try that.

Good skin, everyone is good except for my already imflammed parts. I had beets and some sweet potatoes,. dunno about that. No new acne at all.

Slept at around 1130 a few days ago, got a new acne on my temple thats fine. I got a small new pimple today. I don't know why but I feel so paranoid, I have 2 big cysts, it feels like nothing I've been doing is really working. I have never had like big cysts on my face, wtf, before this diet. Seriously? I'm getting paranoid about the soy products and oatmeal I have been living off of for a while now. Also, I had an oatmeal cookie, so I'm so sure I'm breaking out again. It pisses me off that people would have perefct flawness skin for no reason, and I get this, meh, it's destiny. It sucks so bad, argh.

Taboo foods : Wheat yesterday, it was chinese nwe years( I had like 5 dumplings), oatmeal cookie today.

Sleep time, normal

Acne: One new, rest are healing, 2 cysts( from before), one new pimple.

I mean like what the hell, (edit) how am i going to live my life being healthy as FUCK, eating a small amount of wheat, when other people can just eat tons of sugar and junk food and still have clean skin, wheres the logic. Shit sucks.

OMFG, I dunno, its been about one month, my acne , amazing. Forehead is clear, with no new acne since monday. remaining acne, is healing. Temples are growing a few, maybe caused by a lack of sleep, or the oatmean cookies that im addicted to. No matter, I project full clearness by april. I will still be on this forum if I'm clear, :P:P .

Keep it up dude!

If you have another breakout, water might be the culprit. Some areas have chlorinated water and I believe it is too harsh for our skin because we used to use chemicals on our face that made it sensitive. Good luck!

I have dropped all forms of topicals. I wash using spectro jel once or maybe one every 2 days. The skin has been alot better. I'm having MINOR breakout after using a whole medium pizza. I'm amazed at diet. I think water plays a part too. I'm now trying rice, see if rice give sme any acne. Its been a great first month.

its been like what, 2 months now. I think the difference is extremely noticable. I have one pimple. One, compared to millions. I have some blemishes though, but ill deal with them later. Sleep and stress is important. Experimenting with taurine. Redbull and stress doesnt mess very well, one pimple ahaha. Humans are such greedy creatures, no?

RED BULL was a bad idea. hehe. I dunno about taurine, maybe later. I have one small pimple right now. Alot of scars. yes after 2 months, I can say that im 85% clear. I love it. Going to be even more strict. Planning full clearness by april still.

Glad to see the new diet is working well for you! Keep up the good work hun!

Wish me luck with mine eh ;)

its been a while. My acne is gone. My face looks amazing. I can tolerant a small amount of junk food. Exercise helps. I love life alot more now. Awesome. Ill keep it up. I will be clear in july( 6 month since i started)

hey dude, that sounds great. I've just recently started the whole 'healthy' thing like a week ago and am only using a cleansing water on my skin. At this point in time ive had a pretty big outbreak, like 4 big red pimples around my mouth and one on the bridge of my nose. Hopefully if i keep it up, we can see some results. What do you eat for the three main meals of the day (B L D)?

I have been eating alot of junk food actually. Ice cream, alot of wheat, alot of blahh. My face is fighting back but its definitely not as bad as 2 months ago. Its been great now. Alot of oatmeal, aalot o fmeat and veggies. No tomatoes, no citrus at all. Avoid eggs, cuz they arent so good for me. Alot of salmon, yams, sweet potatoes, beets, potatoes. Avocados are yummy. Lemon is fine. The list goes on. Hotdogs occasionally is fine. Wheat in small amounts is good.No dairy, no cheese, avoid fructose, like sodas. Fried stuff arent that good, cuz the greasy oil in the fries is kinda similar to the oil on ur face, in looks anyways. Sleep kind of matters, but don't worry too much. I have been sleeping too late recently. Take multi vitamins. Exercise IS HUGE. I work out, and play sports alot, so its alot better when you sweat. Remember to wish. I use spectrojel. Try to reduce stress. Blah im ranting, ciao.

Has it already been 4 month since I've started this? OMFG, its been 4 months!!

My skin is at this moment 80%ish clear, but I'm still going to push for more. Looking to AHA, maybe another cleanser besides spectrojel. Looking to improve my overall complexion as well as finding more healthy foods that could aid my skin. etc etc. Still haven't tried taurine yet, so I might get some of that soon. However, the first thing that I'm going to try before any of this is to wait for all of my acne to disappear( maybe a week), and stop washing for perhaps a month. I want to fix my acid mantle and whatnot.