Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MATTOB

What do you like to do when things get that bad?

some people like to sing, others like to read or just do something to take their mind off the depression. I know, some people also do more negative things like cutting, skinning, or drugs and alcohol. I know what i like to do more than anything is just rip a few tasty riffs off on my electric guitar lolol, or if i'm feelin too down i just write or draw. What is everyone's way of just lettin off the steam on those days when it's that bad?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

exercise...movies....

More vocab questions...what 'zackly is cutting and skinning? :-s

There are both methods of using razor blades, cutting is ur generic slicing up ur arm or something, skinning is usaully when someone with acne takes a razor blade to their face and skin themselves. Both come under psychological "disorders", ie severe depression etc. Sometimes it is secondary to body dysmorphic disorder.

I write of how I feel. Hopefully in a few years if it gets better...I'll read it and have a good laugh... But mostly I just play my guitar...

lol maybe i should look into weed distribution rather than dan's bp lol. Oh go on then, roll me one. biggrin.gif:-$ idea.gif

Thats SEAweed, look at that stuff, looks like what comes out of my lawn mower.........wait a min....weed....grass? now i see!

mwahaha

You don't want that shit, you want some grade A skunk weed. I like to play football as an escape or crack one off. Getting drunk out your head is quite good aswell.

I always used to get drunk biggrin.gif/ and blankout my worries .... until one day my mate was like " yeh and thats gonna make it all better aint it rach".

Godd why are you always right #-o

Now if i feel low retail therapy works a treat! biggrin.gif

But if i need to clear my head i'll go for a drive... Someimes taking stress out on my poor car 8-[

Well my main reason for starting this thread was to see the different positive and negative forms of escapism. There's the chemical, media, material and hobbie escapism so far. If none of them work , u could always try being a sheep.

"On next week's show, we have pig with acne, a BP addicted lama and a man who says he was mugged by a giant white head!"

Well my main reason for starting this thread was to see the different positive and negative forms of escapism. There's the chemical, media, material and hobbie escapism so far. If none of them work , u could always try being a sheep.

"On next week's show, we have a pig with acne, a BP addicted lama and a man who says he was mugged by a giant white head!" sad.gifsmile.gif

Well, we've had worse weeks!