Notifications
Clear all

My Progress with the Regimen - Things are AWESOME!

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 01/19/2009 5:41 pm

(Feel free to skip the boring parts. Just want this for anyone who may be in my position and needs the support.)

History:

I'm 26 now, and like everyone, I've struggled with moderate acne since early teenage years. It was always a problem through high school, but nothing ever really helped, at least not topicals. My freshman year of college, I went on ortho tri-cyclen, which helped a bit. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay on it because of health insurance reasons.

I wanted to try ProActiv for the longest time, but didn't order it until 2006. I was never fully committed and dedicated to it, so it didn't help much. I switched to mineral makeup in the fall of 07, which helped some. Then in January of 08, I moved into a new apartment at a new school and decided it was time to be more responsible with my skin. I started using ProActiv as recommended, and I definitely saw improvements. Even after I switched back to regular liquid foundation ($$ reasons, I LOVED mineral!) my skin was still pretty clear. Last spring was one of the first times I've ever had that my skin didn't really effect my self-esteem very much. I ran out of ProActiv last May and didn't re-order, thinking I could get some over the counter stuff that worked ok. I'd been using Aveno clear complexion moisturizer for awhile, and I loved it, so I got the face wash. It didn't work quite as well, but was still doing ok for a few months.

Then something happened this fall semester. I don't know what it was - traveling more than usual, stress from school, the political season (I was highly active and it got super stressful) - but my acne got bad. Then in October, my grandpa died and my stress levels went through the roof. My face got so bad that my dad actually commented on it during one family dinner, something he never does because he knows that I'm sensitive. I told him I hadn't changed my daily life, but it was something out of my control.

I get really bad hormonal acne during ovulation. I get cysts and pustules and they HURT. They weren't going away between cycles and I was starting to get really miserable. I was dreading Thanksgiving and Christmas, because that means pictures everywhere. Finals and my birthday were the same week and everything was just going wrong. And my face reflected that. Make-up wasn't even concealing what I had.

On the Regimen:

So in December, I found this site and decided I wanted to try the Acne.org regimen, but had to wait to order until I got the money. I ordered in early January and started January 14th. These pictures are from that night, and are in a relatively mild acne cycle, a couple new lesions, but nothing out of control.

Thus far, I've not seen much of a difference. In fact, because of my cycle, I've broken out a bit more than these pictures, but I expected that. Because of the ProActive, my face isn't terribly sensitive to the BP. I've not had the redness that many people report.

This is what I'm doing:

Morning -

Dan's Cleanser - 15 seconds

Dan's BP - 1/2 pump

Dan's moisturizer - full pump

Night -

Same

I use more moisturizer because I live in Colorado and its so dry and windy here. And cold. I need to find a good moisturizer with sunscreen, again because its Colorado and I walk to class, so I'm outside quite a bit. I just noticed flakiness today around my nose and the corners of my mouth. It's not major, so I'm not worrying about it. They don't show after moisturizing.

Last night was the first time I've had stinging, because I got too close to the corners of my eyes. It went away after putting a cool wet cloth on them for about 5 minutes. Today my upper lip is stinging a bit, which is weird. I'll lay off the BP in that area, because I don't tend to break out there anyway.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my 1 week progress. There's not much difference, but I figure weekly updates will be good.

Thanks for reading!

post-91929-1232404539_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404549_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404556_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404565_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404539_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404549_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404556_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232404565_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@tarabear)

Posted : 01/19/2009 5:43 pm

(Feel free to skip the boring parts. Just want this for anyone who may be in my position and needs the support.)

History:

I'm 26 now, and like everyone, I've struggled with moderate acne since early teenage years. It was always a problem through high school, but nothing ever really helped, at least not topicals. My freshman year of college, I went on ortho tri-cyclen, which helped a bit. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay on it because of health insurance reasons.

I wanted to try ProActiv for the longest time, but didn't order it until 2006. I was never fully committed and dedicated to it, so it didn't help much. I switched to mineral makeup in the fall of 07, which helped some. Then in January of 08, I moved into a new apartment at a new school and decided it was time to be more responsible with my skin. I started using ProActiv as recommended, and I definitely saw improvements. Even after I switched back to regular liquid foundation ($$ reasons, I LOVED mineral!) my skin was still pretty clear. Last spring was one of the first times I've ever had that my skin didn't really effect my self-esteem very much. I ran out of ProActiv last May and didn't re-order, thinking I could get some over the counter stuff that worked ok. I'd been using Aveno clear complexion moisturizer for awhile, and I loved it, so I got the face wash. It didn't work quite as well, but was still doing ok for a few months.

Then something happened this fall semester. I don't know what it was - traveling more than usual, stress from school, the political season (I was highly active and it got super stressful) - but my acne got bad. Then in October, my grandpa died and my stress levels went through the roof. My face got so bad that my dad actually commented on it during one family dinner, something he never does because he knows that I'm sensitive. I told him I hadn't changed my daily life, but it was something out of my control.

I get really bad hormonal acne during ovulation. I get cysts and pustules and they HURT. They weren't going away between cycles and I was starting to get really miserable. I was dreading Thanksgiving and Christmas, because that means pictures everywhere. Finals and my birthday were the same week and everything was just going wrong. And my face reflected that. Make-up wasn't even concealing what I had.

On the Regimen:

So in December, I found this site and decided I wanted to try the Acne.org regimen, but had to wait to order until I got the money. I ordered in early January and started January 14th. These pictures are from that night, and are in a relatively mild acne cycle, a couple new lesions, but nothing out of control.

Thus far, I've not seen much of a difference. In fact, because of my cycle, I've broken out a bit more than these pictures, but I expected that. Because of the ProActive, my face isn't terribly sensitive to the BP. I've not had the redness that many people report.

This is what I'm doing:

Morning -

Dan's Cleanser - 15 seconds

Dan's BP - 1/2 pump

Dan's moisturizer - full pump

Night -

Same

I use more moisturizer because I live in Colorado and its so dry and windy here. And cold. I need to find a good moisturizer with sunscreen, again because its Colorado and I walk to class, so I'm outside quite a bit. I just noticed flakiness today around my nose and the corners of my mouth. It's not major, so I'm not worrying about it. They don't show after moisturizing.

Last night was the first time I've had stinging, because I got too close to the corners of my eyes. It went away after putting a cool wet cloth on them for about 5 minutes. Today my upper lip is stinging a bit, which is weird. I'll lay off the BP in that area, because I don't tend to break out there anyway.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of my 1 week progress. There's not much difference, but I figure weekly updates will be good.

Thanks for reading!

Good Luck girl! Can't wait to see your updates!

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 01/19/2009 9:13 pm

Thanks, tarabear! I'm hoping it works, but I'm going to be patient.

I forgot to list a few other things that I'm doing to help as well. I'm trying to drink about 90 oz of water a day. Only water, other than a beer, milk or juice here or there. That's what my doc recommends for my size and history with dehydration. This will hopefully also help with any dryness on the Regimen.

I'm going to try and stop picking/popping. I've never scarred easily (the only facial scar I have is from chicken pox @ age 3) but I don't want to start now! Last year I picked up a good new habit (flossing) and dropped a bad one (nail biting) so I definitely know I can change this habitual action. I just need to do it!

Here are some pictures from August so ya'll can see the difference. Of course I was wearing make-up too.

post-91929-1232417516_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232417542_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232417619_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232417516_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232417542_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232417619_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 01/24/2009 1:58 am

So, things are going ok. I haven't noticed a very big difference, but that's fine with me. I've had some acne go down, some come up and some not change at all. I can live with that for a bit.

I did have to change my regimen just a bit. I was getting way too dry and flaky with the amount of BP (1/2 pump, twice a day) so I tried with a little less than 1/2 pump and it wasn't enough for my face. So, starting 3 days ago, I do 1/2 pump at night. Eventually I'll start in the morning, but winter is SO drying. Plus, I can (and have) lived with acne. Acne + flakes is just a bit too much right now.

Trying to stop picking and popping, but its hard. There's one inflamed one on my right cheek that was almost ready to pop the other night, but I guess not. It'll go down eventually, without popping. Then there's another one on my right jaw that I just popped like 10 minutes before the pictures. That's why its really bad. The one between my eyes would heal if I'd leave it alone, but it sits right behind the nose of my glasses, so when ever I push them up, I feel it and can't seem to stay away.

Not drinking as much water as I should, but that's normal.

Question: Can I add jojoba to the regimen this early? I don't want to throw it off, but I think if I do that, I can go back up to BP twice a day. I think that would speed things up a bit.

New pictures!

post-91929-1232780217_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780226_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780233_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780239_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780217_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780226_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780233_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1232780239_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 01/24/2009 12:31 pm

So, things are going ok. I haven't noticed a very big difference, but that's fine with me. I've had some acne go down, some come up and some not change at all. I can live with that for a bit.

I did have to change my regimen just a bit. I was getting way too dry and flaky with the amount of BP (1/2 pump, twice a day) so I tried with a little less than 1/2 pump and it wasn't enough for my face. So, starting 3 days ago, I do 1/2 pump at night. Eventually I'll start in the morning, but winter is SO drying. Plus, I can (and have) lived with acne. Acne + flakes is just a bit too much right now.

Trying to stop picking and popping, but its hard. There's one inflamed one on my right cheek that was almost ready to pop the other night, but I guess not. It'll go down eventually, without popping. Then there's another one on my right jaw that I just popped like 10 minutes before the pictures. That's why its really bad. The one between my eyes would heal if I'd leave it alone, but it sits right behind the nose of my glasses, so when ever I push them up, I feel it and can't seem to stay away.

Not drinking as much water as I should, but that's normal.

Question: Can I add jojoba to the regimen this early? I don't want to throw it off, but I think if I do that, I can go back up to BP twice a day. I think that would speed things up a bit.

New pictures!

Yes, you can add jojoba oil to the regimen. That's fine, and I definitely recommend it. It's good that you are changing the amount of B.P. , so that it's the right amount that doesn't irritate your face too much. You should expect to see some results soon. Trust me. :)

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 01/24/2009 2:29 pm

Thanks, realme, I appreciate the answer. I'm going to order the jojoba oil in the next few days and will add it then and let you all know how it helps.

BTW, the worst part of the regimen for me, is all the hand washing. I'm just washing them so often between each step, and the cleanser and BP are so drying. The moisturizer isn't enough for my hands, so I've been going through lotion like mad. I don't like that :P

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/04/2009 1:44 am

Dang, I meant to do this last week and never got around to it! Figured, I'm sitting here letting my BP dry, might as well do it now.

Last week sucked, it was incredibly stressful and depressing, and I'm sure that didn't help my face. On top of it, there were 2 super late nights where I managed to wipe my face with a wet washcloth, but no regimen. My schedule has been ALL screwed up (staying up til 4 or 6 am, sleeping til 1:30 pm) and so I'm sure my face has suffered from irregular regimen use.

But, at least the hormonal acne has gone down significantly. Plus, almost all the little bumps around my eyebrows are from waxing, and those go fast.

I've altered my regimen because BP twice a day was causing flaking and I can't get jojoba oil right now. So, here's the new set-up:

Morning:

Dan's Cleanser - 3/4 pump

Dan's Moisturizer - 1 pump

Makeup:

Neutrogena Healthy Skin w/ SPF 20. Not sure I like this, because it has a smell and if I don't wait long enough, it balls up with the moisturizer. I'm pretty sure I'll end up returning this because I can't be sure from the label that its non-comedogenic. I hate foundation shopping.

Physician's Forumula pressed mineral powder in translucent. I'm LOVING this stuff. It can make a bit of a mess with the stiff brush they include, but I have a good powder brush that works really well. I think the improvement I'm seeing in general smoothness may be incorporating minerals again. My skin was at its best last year with mineral makeup.

Night:

Dan's Cleanser - 1 pump (gotta remove makeup!)

Dan's BP - 1 pump (goes on a lot easier with a full pump)

Dan's Moisturizer - 1 pump

Here are some new pictures. Much of the inflamed acne is settling down and shouldn't be as red soon. The stuff on the right side of my chin (left in the picture) isn't as bad as it looks. The one on my left cheek I actually didn't pop, and its going down, but is slow. I've picked at two (I'm sure you can identify them) but I just cannot go around with big whiteheads on my face. Won't do it.

P.S. The orange is the lovely bleached effect from the BP. It wasn't my favorite t-shirt, but I'm a bit bummed. Proactive didn't bleach this badly!

post-91929-1233729834_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729844_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729856_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729867_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729834_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729844_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729856_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1233729867_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/04/2009 1:52 am

Also, I really can't tell because I'm so used to looking at my own face, but does it look like I'm maybe getting even the slightest bit better to anyone? I know it takes awhile to see results, but maybe just something little?

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/04/2009 8:59 am

Also, I really can't tell because I'm so used to looking at my own face, but does it look like I'm maybe getting even the slightest bit better to anyone? I know it takes awhile to see results, but maybe just something little?

I can DEFIANTLY see the difference. You look fantastic! Keep up with it, really. As for the period acne, I can relate, that is when mine is the worst.

Anyway, congrats again!!!!

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 02/04/2009 8:38 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely seeing good results. The b.p. is doing it's job!

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/04/2009 10:20 pm

Thanks guys! That's so good to hear. Its difficult cause I'm so used to seeing myself a certain way and don't really remember what I look like from one week to the next, even with pictures.

After 4-6 weeks, I can introduce AHA to help with redness and lasting marks, yeah? Or would jojoba be better?

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/05/2009 1:01 pm

Thanks guys! That's so good to hear. Its difficult cause I'm so used to seeing myself a certain way and don't really remember what I look like from one week to the next, even with pictures.

After 4-6 weeks, I can introduce AHA to help with redness and lasting marks, yeah? Or would jojoba be better?

Good question, that's something I'd like to know too.

BTW, I don't mean to be nosy, but I was just curious, using acne.org's products, it has helped with your period acne? And you're currently not on anything, like birth control, etc? I'm sorry again, I don't mean to be in your business, but I'm thinking of going on the pill, along with using dan's products and I was just wondering.

You look great again!

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/05/2009 1:56 pm

Oh no problem, I don't mind nosiness. That's why we're all here :P

I've only had one cycle since starting the regimen, and I've been taking one aleve at night during ovulation as suggested in the adult acne forum. This past time wasn't as bad as it was this past fall, from what I remember. So part of that is the regimen, I think, but part of it is definitely the aleve, because that was helping back in December before I started the acne.org regimen. Pimples progress faster, in that they come up to a head or go down faster when I'm taking Aleve.

I'm not on the pill currently, so I have no idea what kind of reaction it would have. But make sure you tell your gyno that you're using specific face products and they should be able to help figure out if there will be a reaction. My body isn't really reactionary (I don't have super sensitive skin) and when I used to be on the pill, I remember a slight improvement, but nothing significant. I don't think it would do much for me.

Thanks for the support and I hope this helped!

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/06/2009 9:28 am

Oh no problem, I don't mind nosiness. That's why we're all here :P

I've only had one cycle since starting the regimen, and I've been taking one aleve at night during ovulation as suggested in the adult acne forum. This past time wasn't as bad as it was this past fall, from what I remember. So part of that is the regimen, I think, but part of it is definitely the aleve, because that was helping back in December before I started the acne.org regimen. Pimples progress faster, in that they come up to a head or go down faster when I'm taking Aleve.

I'm not on the pill currently, so I have no idea what kind of reaction it would have. But make sure you tell your gyno that you're using specific face products and they should be able to help figure out if there will be a reaction. My body isn't really reactionary (I don't have super sensitive skin) and when I used to be on the pill, I remember a slight improvement, but nothing significant. I don't think it would do much for me.

Thanks for the support and I hope this helped!

Thanks for responding back, appreciate it.;] I have another question, do you take a special kind of aleve or is it just the 220 mg capulets? I'm going to give this a try too.

Thanks again!

(HUGS)

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/07/2009 12:33 pm

I just take regular, over the counter store brand naproxen sodium (which is Aleve). I take the Wal-mart brand, just one a night during ovulation after I brush my teeth (a different time may work better for you). You have to be really careful not to take it for longer than 10 days and never take it on an empty stomach.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I'm paying right now for my slacking off this past week. Yesterday I got 3 small whiteheads and a pustule on my chin. I got rid of the whiteheads but am waiting for the pustule to calm down a bit before I do anything; its a bit inflamed. It sucks, but I knew it was going to happen. And then I think, yeah those 3 or 4 nights staying up til 4 or 6 am with good friends/a cute guy are actually totally worth a couple pimples! I mean, I could have stopped all the fun so I could go do the regimen, but I think part of ANY good regimen is to have a life and not let worry about a few pimples control life to the point where you're not seeing people.

Downside is, I have a date Wednesday and I hope it doesn't keep happening!

I'll probably put pictures up tomorrow night again. I have to find a good night to regularly do this. My schedule is insane!

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/08/2009 12:02 am

I just take regular, over the counter store brand naproxen sodium (which is Aleve). I take the Wal-mart brand, just one a night during ovulation after I brush my teeth (a different time may work better for you). You have to be really careful not to take it for longer than 10 days and never take it on an empty stomach.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I'm paying right now for my slacking off this past week. Yesterday I got 3 small whiteheads and a pustule on my chin. I got rid of the whiteheads but am waiting for the pustule to calm down a bit before I do anything; its a bit inflamed. It sucks, but I knew it was going to happen. And then I think, yeah those 3 or 4 nights staying up til 4 or 6 am with good friends/a cute guy are actually totally worth a couple pimples! I mean, I could have stopped all the fun so I could go do the regimen, but I think part of ANY good regimen is to have a life and not let worry about a few pimples control life to the point where you're not seeing people.

I'll probably put pictures up tomorrow night again. I have to find a good night to regularly do this. My schedule is insane!

Oh ok. Thanks for the info!

Eeeekk...but hey, sounds like you had fun. I look forward to following your log. I'll probably be starting mine on Monday. That's when my acne.org kit arrives.

Good luck Wednesday!

(HUGS)

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 02/09/2009 12:43 am

Yeah, that's probably the one thing I don't like about the regimen if you miss a few applications it will show on your face. Glad it's subsiding though.

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 02/09/2009 12:53 am

Yeah, that's probably the one thing I don't like about the regimen if you miss a few applications it will show on your face. Glad it's subsiding though.

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/11/2009 3:41 am

Well, my face could look better for tomorrow night's date, but I don't have any deep honkin' painful pimples on my cheeks and the chin stuff isn't terribly noticeable underneath makeup. I'm feeling pretty good about it, I guess!

Definitely need the AHA to help the redness from past blemishes go away, especially on my chin. Yikes. Here are the updated pictures!

post-91929-1234341683_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341689_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341695_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341702_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341683_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341689_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341695_thumb.jpg

post-91929-1234341702_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/11/2009 9:16 am

Well, my face could look better for tomorrow night's date, but I don't have any deep honkin' painful pimples on my cheeks and the chin stuff isn't terribly noticeable underneath makeup. I'm feeling pretty good about it, I guess!

Definitely need the AHA to help the redness from past blemishes go away, especially on my chin. Yikes. Here are the updated pictures!

Looking good girl!!!!!

The AHA burns a bit when you apply it, so do it very gently and tiny. LOL.

Looking forward to your next post.

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/12/2009 12:56 am

Thanks for the encouragement, Jen! My mom noticed today that my skin is looking better, so that's good. I've got to say that comparing the pictures isn't really helping, because I look at them and think to myself "I can't believe I look like that!". But then I remember that it's NOT what I look like, because I wear makeup in public! DUH! I'm such a doofus sometimes.

So, to help with that self-esteem issue, I think I might take some pictures while wearing makeup, too, so I can see myself how everyone else does. The other problem I have is that when I'm looking in the mirror, I'm not wearing my glasses, so I can't see everything. Heh. Perception is a pain!

Bad news is that my date got postponed. But that's ok, cause my parents took me out for Greek food and gave me flowers in an adorable striped vase. I think I needed that time more than boy time, honestly. My parents are awesome.

Anyway, enough rambling for now. Don't really have anything important to say. Just general stuff. I might be ready to move to 1 1/4 pump of BP at night? It's been almost a month since I started!

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/12/2009 11:44 am

Thanks for the encouragement, Jen! My mom noticed today that my skin is looking better, so that's good. I've got to say that comparing the pictures isn't really helping, because I look at them and think to myself "I can't believe I look like that!". But then I remember that it's NOT what I look like, because I wear makeup in public! DUH! I'm such a doofus sometimes.

So, to help with that self-esteem issue, I think I might take some pictures while wearing makeup, too, so I can see myself how everyone else does. The other problem I have is that when I'm looking in the mirror, I'm not wearing my glasses, so I can't see everything. Heh. Perception is a pain!

Bad news is that my date got postponed. But that's ok, cause my parents took me out for Greek food and gave me flowers in an adorable striped vase. I think I needed that time more than boy time, honestly. My parents are awesome.

Anyway, enough rambling for now. Don't really have anything important to say. Just general stuff. I might be ready to move to 1 1/4 pump of BP at night? It's been almost a month since I started!

Girl, that's great. I can really tell the difference. Seriously! Keep it up, u do look fantastic!

Awww, about the date, but at least you had some good food and FLOWERS! (jealous) ;)

Have a good weekend and talk to you soon!!!

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/12/2009 3:43 pm

Argh! I woke up today with a new deep pimple on each cheek, almost in the exact same spot! It sucks, because I can't pop them yet, but it kind of hurts when I smile and they itch a bit. I haven't really looked in the mirror, so I don't know if they're red or not, but I'm kind of bummed.

I'm probably hitting that 1 month breakout/purge that most DKR users experience. Oh well. Not much I can do except to keep going.

MemberMember
(@halon2)

Posted : 02/16/2009 12:18 pm

Ugh, I was hoping that the backlash from slacking off wouldn't be this bad. Either that or, wait, hormonal acne! *sigh*

Alongside the painful one on my left cheek from last week that's emptied but scabbed now (my fault) I developed two papules on my chin yesterday, one of which has popped but is sensitive. To be honest, I'd rather have a few on my chin than any on my cheek. It's the clusters of 2 or 3 that kill me though.

I'm up to 1 1/2 pumps BP at night, thinking I might start with 1/2 pump in the morning as well.

MemberMember
(@deletemyaccount)

Posted : 02/16/2009 4:15 pm

Ugh, I was hoping that the backlash from slacking off wouldn't be this bad. Either that or, wait, hormonal acne! *sigh*

Alongside the painful one on my left cheek from last week that's emptied but scabbed now (my fault) I developed two papules on my chin yesterday, one of which has popped but is sensitive. To be honest, I'd rather have a few on my chin than any on my cheek. It's the clusters of 2 or 3 that kill me though.

I'm up to 1 1/2 pumps BP at night, thinking I might start with 1/2 pump in the morning as well.

YUCK! Hormonal acne is the worst ever! I get the same, except mine just ends up all over, esp on my chin though. I'm sorry for your pain girl. Have you considered a herbal hormonal pill instead of birth control? I can't take those pimples anymore, so I hope the Estrotone helps ALOT! :D I also gave up coffee (at least for 4 days now. ) dairy too. Keep up the regimen and hugs!