Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys :) i just needled a few indented scars on my face on the night of the 17th and just wanted to say what i'm doing to aid in the healing process and hopefully some of you might be able to throw out a few suggestions to help me heal. i've been washing my face twice daily as usual. i apply a dab of copper peptides and after about 10 minutes a dab of neosporin. i've been avoiding putting my acne creams over the wounded areas. the areas are currently very red still (it looks like i clawed at my face). i've been taking a multivitamin, 1000mg MSM, 1500mg vitamin c, 1200IU vitamin e, serrapeptase, b vitamins, saw palmetto, beta carotene, acai berry, etc. i also have a green smoothie everyday and plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and grains. any thoughts you guys have would be most appreciated.

i guess i'll just update you guys with how this works out.

You take a lot of vitamins/supplements. How long have you been taking MSM. I heard many good things about MSM

i guess i'll just update you guys with how this works out.

You take a lot of vitamins/supplements. How long have you been taking MSM. I heard many good things about MSM

i'm a vegan so i like to make sure i'm getting everything. the serrapeptase is suppose to help digest scar tissue; i've been taking that for i think about a month now and i'm not sure about my face but the hypertrophic scars on my shoulder have minimized slightly, enough for me to notice anyway. i've been taking MSM for about 6 months now. i initially started when i was doing an extended juice fast and wanted to really heal and i've stuck with it since.

hey guys i have a quick question. i have a passion for piercings and just did my tongue 2 weeks ago. i'm planning on doing 2 more piercings soon, but know i should wait at least until my tongue has had a solid 6 weeks to heal some more (absolute healing time takes 6 months for it). would this be a bad idea since i just needled and my body is going to be working to make extra collagen for my face? I don't want to make my body pour its energy into so many things nothing heals right, ya dig?