Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jieunyi

are the ingredients safe? is it ok to use?

I've been on the caveman regime (using no products at all) for a little over a week now, and my skin has improved drastically.

However; one of my mom's friends brought me this soap from Korea, its called Shingihan soap? (www.shingihan.co.kr)

Anyways, its simply a bar soap and I'm actually quite terrified of using it, lest it break me out ... so I was wondering, are the ingredients okay?

It contains:

Palm Kernel Oil, Glycerine, Mugwort, Red Ginseng, Eucalyptus Oil, Phytoncide, and Pine Oil.

Thanks for your help

Before I try anything new on my face, I always use it first on my body to see how it feels. It's not a perfect test, but it gives me a good idea of how a product will feel overall. Hope this helps.

I've been on the caveman regime (using no products at all) for a little over a week now, and my skin has improved drastically.

However; one of my mom's friends brought me this soap from Korea, its called Shingihan soap? (www.shingihan.co.kr)

Anyways, its simply a bar soap and I'm actually quite terrified of using it, lest it break me out ... so I was wondering, are the ingredients okay?

It contains:

Palm Kernel Oil, Glycerine, Mugwort, Red Ginseng, Eucalyptus Oil, Phytoncide, and Pine Oil.

Thanks for your help

Glycerine by far is completely safe for your face. The oils though I would check if they're are pore cloggers. They're obviously present to moisurize your face, but may be doing harm.