Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

2 big scars on my face what to do

I had a little pimple on my cheek foolishly picked at wish i didnt it was so tiny no one knew it was there but me.but i did now i have big 2 scars from picking.theres still a little scab but the scab fell into a hole so it looks like im going to have these big scars forever.for some reason when i picked at it the skin was so dry from the retin a mico 0.1% im using the skin just came peeling off around where i picked.what would be a good fast way to fill in these scars i cant stand the way i look now.all i do all day is look at my face in mirors saying how bad it looks i cant stand it.would silicone be safe?or using your own collagen??im guessing they wont do it till the scab heals but i can just tell im going to ahve big scars there not little red marks from pimples or smal pock marks there pretty big and im really sad about it so any info will help.I tryed to take a pic but it wont show how deep they are in the pic for some reason.Is there anything i can do myself take pills etc to make the skin rgow back?im guessing not.but i hope theres something i can do.maybe my derm should look at what i did but i know he cant do anything he would send me to another doc.there not the type of scars that you only see in bright light you can see them in dim light to.why didnt i listen never pick what a jerk i am.:(