Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have read a couple posts that the GNC brand of B5 is not a good quality and will not work as good as other brands.Is this true or are these people just trying to trash talk GNC products? Has anyone else used the GNC brand of B5 and had success?

i haven't tried GNC but i have tried vitaminshoppe and twinlab. from what i recall, vitaminshoppe b5 didn't do much for me personally, twinlab did a good job the first week i tried it but caused respiratory problems. mainly shortness of breathe so i am cutting down to only 2.5 grams a day

How long were you on the b5 from vitaminshoppe? From what I have heard they sell quality b5 vitamins.

I'll say this: there's something funny about the GNC brand. When I try to mix it in with water to put on my face, a good portion of it is clearly not water-soluable.

When I mix in my B5 from www.1fast400.com, it mixes perfectly.

So, the GNC ain't exactly pure B5.

zo, i dunno what B5 your taking, but your not supposed to mix it on ur face...as far as i know its a pill thats taken orally, like a regular vitamin..

Yes, Pills are taken orally. Plus GNC i believe only sells like 100 pills for $10 if im not mistaken. In VS you get much more, 300 for like $18

zo, i dunno what B5 your taking, but your not supposed to mix it on ur face...as far as i know its a pill thats taken orally, like a regular vitamin..

Vitamin B-5 (pantothenic acid) is a vitamin. It can be found in pill form as well as applied topically (gels/creams/etc). the B5 sites tend to leave off that the patients applied a topical B5 product a few times throughout the day as well as taking the vitamins in the research experiments.