Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I dont really know how to explain this but i have a few red marks on the side of my face that have been there a while and are really noticable after i shave. they LOOK like they are indented but when i run my finger down my face its not indented. so i guess im askin can red marks make the skin look like its indented and make it look worse than it actually is?

Posted

Even my scars that look incredibly indented cannot really be felt with my hand, so if they look indented chances that they are scars, sorry sad.gif

If they are still red though that generally means they are still healing so they might still rise naturally.

Posted

Red marks, for the most part, are just uneven (hyper) pigmentation of the skin. If it's not indented or a keloid, or rolling, or icepicked, then it's just a mark. The Vinegar method could help with that.

Posted

Same case here Al.

My scars have been red for a long time, I hope they will rise naturally, my sister says they have improved quite a bit in the past 6 months. They are still quite red, so hopefully they will heal completely by themselves.

Does anyone know of anyone or had their scars completely heal by themselves over time? Does the redness that fails to subside indicate that the healing process is still occuring?

I hope so!

Posted
Red marks, for the most part, are just uneven (hyper) pigmentation of the skin.  If it's not indented or a keloid, or rolling, or icepicked, then it's just a mark.  The Vinegar method could help with that.

Posted

i have the same problem. my red marks just won't go away, especially the ones on the cheeks. it seems like forever.

i bought TCA hoping that it would help the red marks fade faster by peeling off the skin faster than it sloughs off naturally.

i've only done one tca peel on a mark so far. i will have to wait a few weeks to see big improvement.