Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zellthetwisted

I don't know what to do. Any help appreciated I guess.

My acne started at the end of grade 8. Little by little it increased. This was my fault, because I was a greasy pre-teen, ate greasy foods, barely washed my face, very lazy. So it got worse and by the summer of grade 10 I have zits the size of a toonie on my face, it was horrible, I wanted to kill myself :boohoo:. But I held on to get Accutane this beautiful wonderful pill. Took me 6 months at 60Mg but it worked ^^ I still had quite a bit acne scars and now screwed myself over for life, BUT the acne was gone :dance:. So now its has been 4-5 months off accutane, now they are coming back, my oily skin has returned. I have stopped eating greasy foods. I do now work at Tim Hortons (The Canadian coffee restaurant) but im angry that they're coming back, I was daily, every day 3-4 times. change my pillow case! NOTHING WORKS! :think:! I'm angry because I was so happy with my clear (albeit scarred) skin, and now I just lost everything I worked hard for. I don't know what to do. I don't really wanna go back to the dermatologist and say, "Hey, I'm back, so my acne, wanna put me on accutane again?" In a way I'm just to prideful. WHY HAVE I BEEN CURSED WITH THIS! I work ten times harder then any of my friends do or ever will. I just want to look beautiful! :boohoo:.

Any suggestions helpful. (Please note I am 16, odds are my parents won't let me try the water diet, cause they'll complain i need my nutrients.)

Please I just need anything this acne has crippled my life, I cannot look anyone in the eyes, I have become shy and too afraid to talk to anyone. And it has greatly crushed my self-esteem.

all i have to say is use Dan's Regimen.

Seriously, i've been replying a lot to people's

posts saying use dan's products..and i kind of

sounds like an advertisement but it really does work.

now..i've only been on it for 7 days BUT my

skin has gotten wicked better in such a short time.

i had really inflamed, red and painful acne only on

both sides of my chin...and those are already starting

to "dry" up and shrink.

i'm excited to see what happens in the future. good

luck with everything.

If you were on accutane before why can't you go back on it?

Well I agree and have thought about it. But I mean two slight problems.

A: First off it'll feel to me that I failed, and I just really wanna beta it without accutane (but then I guess its pretty stupid to complain.)

B: Then I might as well on accutane my whole life because after I stop again, it'll just come back (maybe) and I'll need to start all over again. Plus accutane gave me throat problems.

Okay, well I'll definitely check out this Dan's Regiment. Never really heard about it, but you guys say it works really well! So definitely wroth a look into. Where could I purchase said regiment?

You can just click on the "Store" button to find his products. But since you're new I suggest you do some research first.

A decent percentage of Accutane users have to repeat their course. It's not that YOU failed, it's that the drug just doesn't consistently prevent acne from returning for all patients. If you were able to get Accutane before, you should be able to go back to your derm to get it again.

If you don't want to be on Accutane again, though, I agree with the others that Dan's regimen is an excellent option. I've been using it for over 3 years to keep my skin much clearer than it ever was before. Start reading about it here.