Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RobTheFool

different acne stages

Hey, I was just about to ask, for all of you who have had acne for a long time, (I've only had it for about 2 years) did you notice that it slowly moved across your face?

I say this because when i first got acne it was just in the forehead area, then I got it on my chin, then slowly my jawline and now I get a few pimples just aound my nose and moustache area. My forehead doesn't break out as much anymore, but I don't want my cheeks to start breaking out soon, because i've never gotten acne on my cheeks and that has been the only thing that has kept me kind of happy.

I hadn't noticed this before but I think it could be in stages. 3 years ago I had pimples on forehead. Then it move to the chin, then cheek. Funny how that works.

Now my forehead is completely pimple free. I don't even wash the forehead, and it is pimple free. I don't understand that?

yea, in the beginning for me i had it on my cheeks and jaw, then it progressed to my forehead, then chin... never on the nose, and i find that weird, cos my nose gets quite oily... well no my cheeks dont get acne, only my forehead, sometimes on the chin and jawline area :(

if you guys are guys that are still in your teens, i think its just because of puberty.

i have the same problem, i'm 16. when i was 13 i started getting like a pimple or two on my nose, then i started getting acne on my forehead when i was around 14 then around 1-16 i get acne on my cheeks right now. i think its just how it works, with the hair follicles beginning to grow and what not.

yeeah same thing with me. when i first had acne it used to be only on the forehead then it moved to my nose, mouth and chin area. Now it is on my cheeks and jawline. I HATE IT WHEN ITS ON MY JAWLINE!!!!!! :angry:

Yeah :( I get it ALOT on my chin/jawline, It's sort of under control now, but I am left with probably about 30 red marks in very bad light and about 10 in good light that will take months to clear. I've Only had 1 pimple on my cheek and that was about 5 months ago, but slowly they are getting closer! They are moving across my face it's scary :s

When I 1st got it, it was on my forehead, yup. Over the years I stopped breaking out there, even tho I do have some flesh-toned bumps there. Nothing serious. Now it's my cheeks and just recently my jawline... I NEVER used to have marks on my cheeks. They seem like the worst place b/c their so hard to cover up there for me...