Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sitaw

acne marked

hi,just wanna share my feeling to everybody here who supposed understand me and has the same experience,im so sad,irritated coz im not like this before start when i got this pimples on my face then i start put some cream of it and scrub it until it burn and become acne im so upset 4 what ived done so i try to treat it went to pharmacy to bring some cream and he gaved me panoxy to dry it then differin but the marked didnt remove at all its been 3 months now its very irritating to me im having a bad mood becoz of this,coz i used to have a nice face and without any pimples now i haved this spots marked in my face and im desperately want to removed it pls anybody try to help me im a mother of two,and having a bad mood was not good for my children coz i feel shy to go outside becoz of this spot pls any body help me who will read this letter im begging.

hi sorry its been so long n no1 has replied

thnk u for sharin ur feelins i know its a hard thing to do

ive had the same experiences. i think the worst part about acne are not even the pimples its the marks they leave behind. but not every mark is a scar. there is a differnece some marks are just red/purple/brown marks left at the site of an iflammatory lesion. these marks can last from 6 months to 2 years but will eventually disappear

if its just scars ur dealing with i would suggest that time and patience are the best healers n maybe u could try some make up to boost ur confidence. if u have inflammatory acne i would suggest going to see a dermatologist if at all possible. they are really worth every penny

try not to let it get u down(lol i know easier said than done). if u let it drag u down it will take over ur life trust me

i wish u all the best in ur quest for peace

Kate x