Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ANSR is very good. The cleanser and gel for night and moisturizer for day have many botanicals and salicylic acid. What seems so amazing is the reduction of scarring which I never thought I'd be rid of, ever. I've tried everything and nothing has worked like ANSR. TriClear is supposed to be good and I'm getting a trial of the products, just because I'm so used to trying new things. Even though ANSR works there I go looking at other products! But I have already ordered more of the cleanser and day/night treatments and have quit using prescription Differin and am seeing amazing results.

are you serious or are you just trying to promote the ansr treatment?

the only thing missing is an affiliate link..

Anyways, I've ordered the ANSR a few days ago so i guess i will find out eventually how good it is.

are you serious or are you just trying to promote the ansr treatment?

the only thing missing is an affiliate link..

Anyways, I've ordered the ANSR a few days ago so i guess i will find out eventually how good it is.

It is no joke or simple promotion. ANSR works great. It doesn't work immediately, but after a few days you will notice there is no reappearance of new blemishes. Previously, I would worry about getting a new pimple during the day from stress, excess oil, etc. Of course, with ANSR like many products, you shouldn't miss a day - consistency is the name of the game.