Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickLewis

Sorry to bother you Dan!

I know this is the umpteenth time someone has posted a similar post, but I still haven't received my gel. I ordered it on the first day, and I've run out of onthespot, but I get the feeling its coming any day and I'm just impatient. The thing is though, is that I live in Canada, and so customs is probably holding up the gel at the border. So my question is first of all that my order went through and everything's good on Dan's side of things and also, has anyone in Canada got their gel yet?

here' my info: nicholas lewis, vancouver BC, canada

[-o< hey there, there is some irony in that us brits ordering the bp and gettin it days and weeks before the people of the US and Canada when it has to be shipped so far to us. The world of post is a dark and dangerous one lol. I know you're all impatient to get the bp, but it WILL arrive. I'm working with Nicky and Dan to try our best to get the gel sold domestically here in the UK. As it stands, i recieved my two last saturday, and i cannot rate the stuff enough. Compared to oxy on the spot this new bp is the holy grail of acne treatments. 10/10 from me!

doodles19 has received her package without having to pay duties. It may have had to go through customs, but it shouldn't take that long. She's in Vancouver too!

I have faith that it will come. Yeah I see doodles19 got hers already, and she ordered hers after me. I was like order number 150 or something. I'm sure mine is in limbo somewhere, I did order 5 tubes so maybe that slowed it down somehow. I'm excited to get it though, a good 2.5% BP has been a long time coming. Thanks for everything Dan, I've been lurking on these boards for at least a year and the regimen has made me pretty clear. keep up the good work!

hey, yeah ive been around about 8-9 months but a technical issue stopped me from ever usin the boards, so i made an album (top of page one) and decided to put all info about BDD, depression, suicide, other acne related topics. I have a fair few posts and i'm happy to be able to post here now too. The BDD and acne types sections of this site was researched by me , dan and nicky-ND. We're on a mission to let the world know there is hope lol!

Hey Nick, I live in vancouver too...

mine was shipped on the 31st of march and i received it today on the 13th of april, nearly two weeks after it was shipped

ummm, i ordered mine on sunday and it got here today on wednesday. Damn, that was a fast delivery!! biggrin.gif/ Can't wait to use it. Thanks for all your hard work, Dan, and for making clear skin possible for a lot of acne sufferers out there. I am only starting my second week on the regimen, but i can definitely see improvements in my skin. =D>

yay! I got my gels today! And I didn't have to pay customs! does life get any better than this?!? so yeah, crisis averted; I overreacted as I first suspected. The gel is great by the way. Nice work Dan!

You didn't pay customs =; lol

The postoffice told me that on average 1 in 10 packages are flagged for customs... No doubt the government will get their way so that soon everything will be subject to the charges

I agree though about the gel, my Neurogena stock will end up in the bin after this biggrin.gif