Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InFlames13

HOW LONG doesTRETINOIN take to WORK FOR ME??

Ive been using 0.025% Tretinoin for about 5 weeks now... I can say that my face got alittle better but acne is still breaking out but not that as bad.. .. Im cool with it,, My question is, HOW LONG doesTRETINOIN take to WORK FOR ME?? i still have closed comedones. . .

My second question is... Is Godiva Licorice Cream comodogenic?? www.godivaskincare.com

Coz im putting it over after applying tretinoin at night...

My derm told me to put moisturizer an hour before the tretinoin. Also 2-4 months on AVERAGE for break outs to stop :( long time.

Well at least u dont have horrible purging breakouts, mine was getting better and better for the first 4 weeks, but by the end of week four all hell broke loose :( so now it's the agonizing period of will it ever clear and how long will it take...

Tretinoin takes like 3 months to work..if ur on antibiotic as well that might help with the IB

but im almost at the 3 month point and my break outs are barely slowing down but its all good cause my texture of my skin is getting better& Smooth so just stick it out 3 months its hard but worth it

My derm told me to put moisturizer an hour before the tretinoin. Also 2-4 months on AVERAGE for break outs to stop :( long time.

Well at least u dont have horrible purging breakouts, mine was getting better and better for the first 4 weeks, but by the end of week four all hell broke loose :( so now it's the agonizing period of will it ever clear and how long will it take...

Oh an hour before? Ah.. Will it not cover up the tretinoin's efficcacy? I put on tretinoin first and after about 2 hours maybe, i put on moisturizer Lol... will it be that bad?