Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not really sure where to put this so bare with me. I took accutane last December and cleared up 100% but left me with scarring. Currently I am getting the odd pimple but PRAYING my acne wont come back the way it was. Now to the topic lol, im a pretty hairy guy, arms, legs etc. For having such a hairy body my face is lacking a solid beard. I predict however that i will have a very thick beard in the future as i take over my dad who is a bear and his beard is just under his eyes! So im asking is there any relation between the two (acne+facial hair)? I think that facial hair means that im maturing and growing out of acne, this is what i hope anyways.

f my life

I think there might be some correlation because if you have a thicker and faster growing beard, you have to shave more often, which more shaving is more exfoliation and is better for the skin. But I've also seen a few guys with thick beards that get acne.

dude i sometimes wish i could grow out like a ryan gosling beard but that shit doesn't happen to asian dudes. I know like 1 asian kid that can but hes half white so that doesn't count.

dude i sometimes wish i could grow out like a ryan gosling beard but that shit doesn't happen to asian dudes. I know like 1 asian kid that can but hes half white so that doesn't count.

haha Ive never seen an asian with a thick beard