Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chippy!

What acne do i have?

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what all the different spot things are called. i can't post any pics up though so i'll have to explain.

Im almost 19 and my acne started about 3 years ago. at first it was all over my face , like these red sores. but after a while it just mostly clustered around my cheeks. it got really bad at one stage and it really flared up. there was like a cluster of like 15 red sores and these white ones which are easy to pop.

I found out what the main cause was. Microwave ready meals, i don't know what they put in them but since i've stopped eating them completely my ance has died down.

only problem is my skin on my cheeks still won't heal. it's like red marks under the skin and its a bit bumpy, and it makes it look like i've still got bad ance but most of it is just red marks. don't get me wrong i still got some acne coming through, like a few of them white ones and a few of them red ones which you cant pop.

but i don't get it. when you cut your arm it will heal up in a few weeks but when you have spots etc it doesn't :S

so how to i make my face heal?