Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kylatay

BP GEL Worth it...

I was one of the original orders that got back logged with the post office. My Gel came in today and from what i can tell so far....It's WORTH IT.

I can only assume that it works as great as everyone says, I can tell you it feels great on!! The tube is so big it looks like a tube of toothpaste. I love everything about it so far.

Dan's definintly the man (sorry I couldn't resist)

K

Thanks from the bottom of my heart

I got mine today... all 10 tubes of it biggrin.gif. Delivery time superb (ordered it last monday and it arrived on friday... via customs & excise in Manchester - £12.58/20$ odd).

The tube is massive, the gel has a perfect consistency... slight medication smell (Dan didn't use a masking ingredient - I like biggrin.gif ).

It doesn't make my skin all tight and red... even after waiting 15 minutes my skin is not begging for the moisturiser, however, I put it on. It doesn't leave white hard bits on my face either, unlike Neutrogena OTS and Oxy OTS.

This is certainly the best BP product i've used and i'm delighted that I bought it. Thanks Dan, you've worked hard and no doubt received alot of crap and negative BS along the way. If you're determined enough and don't let anyone drag you down you can achieve anything in life! Thank you biggrin.gif

Daniel