Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaeLeeh

HELP!!!! Diane35 or Dianette users please!

I'm almost done the second pack of my diane35 and it seems to be helping to improve my skin....the crappy part is when i first started taking it, i felt a tingling sensation in my legs (kind of like when you stay up all night and all the next day, you have pressure in your legs) and it got worse everytime i would smoke.....i really don't want to stop taking it, but i'm trying to give up smoking now just to stay on the pills....i was shocked becaused i noticed improvement right after my first pack, but a was a week late in starting my second one, and in that time, i got two huge cysts, so now i'm SO SCARED to stop taking them. did anyone else experience this feeling in their legs? does anyone on diane35 smoke as well? btw, i'm only 19 not over 35.....HELP i'm so paranoid i'm gonna get a bloodclot and DIE....all for the sake of clear skin....but my skin has been so horrible, and i used to be so pretty....the other day some guy in my class asked me what happened to my face, not in a mean way, but like he was really curious to know why i looked so ugly..he didn't even know me, and never ever saw me when i had clear skin....i went in the washroom and cried the rest of the period.....somebody give me some advice..... sad.gif

I know you probably already know this, but you should NOT smoke when on any birth control pill, not just Diane35. :/ I would recommend, if you still have tingling sensations in your legs, that you see a doctor immediately. You should talk to him/her about the fact that you smoke, and how that will effect you if you're on birth control. .. Sorry, I can't help much more! Good luck. smile.gif