Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulgarian R.

Stem Cells for Acne Scar Repair (SCIENCE FACT, not science fiction!)

Guest icaretohelp

yeh BRD :) dont worry..he sends the fat to the labs elsewhere to get the stem cells cultured..i saw gim again today to confirm this. I mention the celution machine and he said yes he knows about it and is going to get it by the end of march...he said tho that PRP is probably all i will need but i insisted:D

you can call him if you want:D

yeh BRD :) dont worry..he sends the fat to the labs elsewhere to get the stem cells cultured..i saw gim again today to confirm this. I mention the celution machine and he said yes he knows about it and is going to get it by the end of march...he said tho that PRP is probably all i will need but i insisted:D

If it's not too much trouble, next time you speak to him, would you be able to ask if he's going to be updating his website with more info on this procedure?

And do you know how much it's going to cost and whether there's any risk that it may damage the skin or if there's any down time? Oh and if it will have any affect on active acne/red marks?

I'm really excited about this... it seems like the answer we've all been looking for. Although I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much!

i have stopped believeing things like anything will work. people on here make new posts about miracle cures and then u never hear from them again and people waste months talking about it and the starters off the topic go away so who cares anymore!

He only charges £120 for a consult. What a bargin :rolleyes:

Guest icaretohelp

tthats the plan..infact he has a visia system where he stores all his patients before and afters..il simply ask him after the final results to lend me the before during and after.

tthats the plan..infact he has a visia system where he stores all his patients before and afters..il simply ask him after the final results to lend me the before during and after.

make sure the light and angles match perfectly. also i wonder if any of you guys have any background in making a website. A website about these new scar treatments would be great and would create public awareness about stem cells. Il maybe get the ball rolling on this idk.

also if he has more pictures of this treatment from other people ask if you can get the photos and post them on here

make sure the light and angles match perfectly. also i wonder if any of you guys have any background in making a website. A website about these new scar treatments would be great and would create public awareness about stem cells. Il maybe get the ball rolling on this idk.

also if he has more pictures of this treatment from other people ask if you can get the photos and post them on here

Maybe a blog would do? You can get a free one at blogger.com (google) or wordpress.com :D

I'll be honest, I've been casually following this thread because the depression associated with scarring has worn on me and worn on me, so I've kind of stopped following the threads for a little bit lately.

However, I am interested in hearing what I can do to help test this procedure. Where can I get this procedure done? Where is it being developed? Who's researching it for use specifically with scars?

Bulgarian Derm., are there people that will apply this procedure as you would like to do for the right amount of money? Do you envision 100% healing?

I'll be honest, I've been casually following this thread because the depression associated with scarring has worn on me and worn on me, so I've kind of stopped following the threads for a little bit lately.

However, I am interested in hearing what I can do to help test this procedure. Where can I get this procedure done? Where is it being developed? Who's researching it for use specifically with scars?

Bulgarian Derm., are there people that will apply this procedure as you would like to do for the right amount of money? Do you envision 100% healing?

i get depressed sometimes too. its when i have no hope il get a little low. having a problem and not being able to fix it is what bugs me the most.

icaretohelp,

Can you please ask Dr. Khan if he only uses stem cells combined with fat or if he ever uses stem cells without combining with the fat.

Thanks!

Guest icaretohelp

icaretohelp,

Can you please ask Dr. Khan if he only uses stem cells combined with fat or if he ever uses stem cells without combining with the fat.

Thanks!

he said it depends on the depth of scars..he will always incorporate PRP (platet therapy which he said also has stem cells and such) with fat derived stem cellls (with fat) if the scars are deep. he said though for superficoil scarring PRP is usualy all thats required. Im not going to have much of the latter injected because my scarring is now superficoul. he said though hes going to take a bulk of fat so in the future should i want further improvment it can be done promptly.

hes a good man...very busy but always has time for his patients unlike some other derms.

he said one of the best things about PRP is how red skin around scars tends to go back to a normal color..he also might ask for hair slyvia urine samples etc to see any link between skin problems and body chemistry and then he willl create a customized regiem

icaretohelp,

Thanks!

he said it depends on the depth of scars..he will always incorporate PRP (platet therapy which he said also has stem cells and such) with fat derived stem cellls (with fat) if the scars are deep. he said though for superficoil scarring PRP is usualy all thats required. Im not going to have much of the latter injected because my scarring is now superficoul. he said though hes going to take a bulk of fat so in the future should i want further improvment it can be done promptly.

hes a good man...very busy but always has time for his patients unlike some other derms.

icaretohelp,

Does Dr. Khan treat hypertrophic scars using stem cells?

You mentioned Dr. Khan uses platelet therapy. Does he stimulate bone marrow to augment the number of stem cells in the blood before extracting the blood to be injected into the scar?

Thanks!

Guest icaretohelp
icaretohelp ... is dr khan gona do the procedure that BRD is talking about ?

yes on me he said id only need platet but he will culture stem cells from my fat and combine them with platlet therapy if platet therapy isnt enough.(2 months after my PRP..im doing lipo on the same day for my nxt potential injection) ( he said they both do the same job but tthe latter which invloves liposuction would be a better option for deeper scars) he said platet therapy is also wonderfull at improving the Tone of the skin..he said some ppl with rosacea induced by a weakedn epidermis cos of acne scarring notice after PRP that there skin looks more porcelin.

if u guys have any other questions just contact him..i travvked from bahrain to london to see him..im back in bahrain now..ill be going back to the uk on the 5th and im going in for my prp and lipo on the 6th..the lipo is for my next injection which would be PRP and Stem cells from the fat.

Guest icaretohelp
icaretohelp,

How much was your consult?

i forgot..ive been seeing dr khan for the past 7 months..i honestly cant remember. possibly then i think it was 100 but he works everday of the week inc sunday mornings. so i think its justified.

icaretohelp,

i forgot..ive been seeing dr khan for the past 7 months..i honestly cant remember. possibly then i think it was 100 but he works everday of the week inc sunday mornings. so i think its justified.

Where do you stay over when you travel to see him?

Guest icaretohelp
icaretohelp,

Where do you stay over when you travel to see him?

My dads friends place ..curzon street mayfair..he lets me stay there when need be