Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IntruderII2

Okay to use Salvia on Accutane?

I'm curious if anyone has experienced interactions between the two.

Is it safe to use Salvia Divinorum while on Accutane? I figure it's okay because it doesn't tax the liver, but I'm not sure.

when ever I use salvia my face always seems dryer. I've never used acutane so I'm not sure wat the effect would be.

You shouldn't do Salvia regardless of being on Accutane or not. A waste of time, money.

But from a different point of view i would say ...probably don't do it haha. The only reason i say this, from an unbiased point of view would be the fact that Accutane has so many side effects and drug interactoins. I wouldn't be suprised if the Co-use (dont really know what i mean by Co-use) causes unknown side effects.

You know how after you are all happy and then hit rock bottom on Salvia, well just think about that mixed with the depression of acne and then add on the "depression" some people say they get when taking Accutane. It just sounds like a bad idea guy. Sorry.

Trying really hard to have an unbiased opinion about the whole thing.

dude i wanna try that stuff :]

when ever I use salvia my face always seems dryer. I've never used acutane so I'm not sure wat the effect would be.

I don't notice any dryness but my skin does seem to be hotter after I use it.

Dude Salvia is some scary shit, I would not want to do that on accutane or otherwise. I did it once and seriously thought I was dying. I had a vision of myself being zipped up in a body bag. While on my course I smoked pot and not much happened. My eyes got really dry and I became even more paranoid about my skin but thats it. Be careful!!!!!

omg salvia scared the shit out of me! i had a BAD trip. I was convinced african soldiers were coming to kill me!! NOT FUN! but some ppl do like it so w/e floats your boat!

I did salvia when i was on accutane and it went well. I was sweating like a pig though while i was on the stuff. Salvia is by far the most intense drug i have ever done

that stuff is crazy...

personally, i'd say don't do it because your body is under enough stress...

but honesty, do what you want, i'm sure you'll be fine. :wub:

no dont do salvia o accutane, i did salvia without it and that shit was crazzzzyyy. dont risk it man if u really want to clear up

Wow, I always thought I was some sort of loser because I didn't enjoy salvia. My dad got some and was like, "Let's try this!", so we did. I freaked out a little because I thought the entire floor of my house was made of razor-sharp pinwheels, so I ran into my room and hid in my bed until I sobered up. My dad was really confused as to why I reacted so badly, but when it was his turn, I guess he saw all these buildings flying by him, going to hell, and I was in one of them, and he was trying to save me, but couldn't. He actually fell out of his chair and was crawling around on the ground.

The whole experience was a little too intense for me, so it's kind of nice to know that other people didn't find it too pleasant either. I'd rather just smoke some pot and relax and watch a movie or something (sigh--I hate that I've been clean for over a year...).

As for the accutane thing, I dunno. I've never taken it. I was really just intrigued by the mention of salvia.