Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shallowbastard

good looking people who ended up with acne

hi, so i'm new to this website and my nickname is shallowbastard because i'm obviously shallow and superficial. i used to be that guy who would only go out with pretty girls because i thought i was good looking and hot shit; well, that was only until i was 17 when i started developing this disease, because this fucking shit is a fucking disease i consider, and now i haven't even had a girlfriend in two years.

my point being that it feels a little good to be able to talk to others who share the same scars and ego dissolving experience that is acne,

cheers! and thank you for reading ;)

shallowbastard.

It's bad too when you're a girl, and if you're really vain. You end up using so much makeup to cover everything up, and it makes things worst. Ugh!

I met this gorgeous hot guy one summer, and we started dating. Then a couple of months later, I started to get acne, more and more. It was horrible, especially when all these hot girls would eye him. It ended, and it was sad, but for some reason, I felt a huge sigh of relief.

im ur evil twin......... I miss bein a popular fun guy.

i feel like i live a whole different life now....and its bullshit

you know something, i've been living a different life for the past 3 years but i wouldn't call it bullshit because although it destroyed my ego as a shallow human being i've gained some valuable insight from being judged by my looks rather than my feelings and values.

cheers.

ya i think about that too....then i realize WHAt the fuck...y do i have this.....Y IS there even a single bump on my face. And then i also think about how fuckin fun my life would be if it just hit me once for like 2 weeks.... then id appreciate clear skin as much as i would now.....

I would give A LOT for clear skin

Well, on a positive note, it has taught you that beauty is on the inside...not the out. I'm sure when this happened to you, you realized a lot about whats important. Now that you learned your lesson, I can say that I hope you gain your old looks back...and with your new personality, you're gonna be a real stunna boiiii.

Tell me about it, its not even all my friends that decided to stop coming around, its my own insecurity for the bullshit. Iv isolated myself for the past few years, it really sucks, ill get a girlfriend here and there but once it starts getting worse than the norm i feel obligated to break up with her. :wall:

I completely understand how you feel. I used to be the same. Girls would stare or smile at me all the time, girls who are complete strangers would say hi to me and follow me around. Whenever I have guests in my house and they see me they would say to my mum "your son is good looking" but now they would say "what is wrong with your son's skin?" I used to only care about looks but now I dont care about looks anymore.

Well, on a positive note, it has taught you that beauty is on the inside...not the out. I'm sure when this happened to you, you realized a lot about whats important. Now that you learned your lesson, I can say that I hope you gain your old looks back...and with your new personality, you're gonna be a real stunna boiiii.

well not really dude, beauty is on the inside for sure, but its also taught me that looks are an important tool to survive in the real world; i'm still shallow, and if god or whoever is on top allows me to have clear skin once again, i will use my looks as a tool just like i used to before.

Maybe you're not done learning your lesson...looks aren't an important or necessary tool to navigate in this world. The real success and power always come from strength within. Until you can recognize that, even with good looks, you will never be strong. It's a shame that you are still "shallow." I have to be honest, I obviously desire better looking people for a relationship more than those who aren't...but in no way shape or form is that the most defining characteristic that is important to me. Friendship however is different. I don't discriminate at all, and you shouldn't either. You'll miss out on a lot of great people that way ;). By the way, how old are you?

i'm 20 and i just said that out of hate lol however, i've experienced a different treatment from people i meet since i developed my acne; acne (and this is not true) reflects a sense of lack of personal care, lack of cleaniness, and a lack of hormonal maturity.

i've missed on a job opportunity due to this problem and i don't have to be a fucking genious to realize it, fat people and ugly people in general are also discriminated but that's because the world itself is shallow.

say all you want to say about feelings and personality, but some poeple do really care about your physical appearance, and sometimes these people happen to be the ones that will give you the chances to succeed in life, whether is only your boss, or someone you really like.

What I don't understand with this forum is everyone sees a girlfriend (or for any ladies reading/posting in the forum boyfriends) as a mark of success and complain about not having them or getting them and blah blah blah. I agree that it would nice to be in a relationship, however last I knew the point of a relationship was to make a connection with someone who you enjoy and who enjoys you, not to just be fishing around for the best piece of ass at the time. I am not saying looks has nothing to do with relationships, there has to be some physical attraction but there should also be more than that otherwise it is pretty empty and won't have any important meaning to those involved. As for what shallow was saying about jobs there are a lot of pricks out there who do discriminate. Hopefully shallow you will find someone who looks at what skills you have and not how you look when considering whether or not to hire you.

What I don't understand with this forum is everyone sees a girlfriend (or for any ladies reading/posting in the forum boyfriends) as a mark of success and complain about not having them or getting them and blah blah blah. I agree that it would nice to be in a relationship, however last I knew the point of a relationship was to make a connection with someone who you enjoy and who enjoys you, not to just be fishing around for the best piece of ass at the time.

QFT, but i truly believe that you also have to like your partner's appearance at least a little bit, physical attraction may not be as important as personality but it feels good when you're hot for your partner sex appeal, that's just me though.

Hopefully shallow you will find someone who looks at what skills you have and not how you look when considering whether or not to hire you.

thanks.

Perhaps...but in the real world most mature adults are generally looking for someone to help them boost success and money. If you aren't applying for a job that includes looks in its description (actor, model) its unlikely they give a shit what the people in their cubicles look like, as long as they do the work...and do it well. There is no discrimination when it comes down to productivity. I bet if you knew how old I was an what I looked like it would blow your mind. You may think the "real world" is shallow...but in essence its actually the superficial world that is shallow, the world that exists on TV and in Hollywood. Look around....most common day people don't look special...they just look average.

i wish id like ppl more for personality...and i feel like a shallow ass wipe.....but i seoriusly search for the best piece of ass i can get. And usually no girls intimidate me (when im clear.......which i dont know is like anymore).

being brutally honest....id rather have the hottest girl...then the coolest best personalitied(word?) girl

What I don't understand with this forum is everyone sees a girlfriend (or for any ladies reading/posting in the forum boyfriends) as a mark of success and complain about not having them or getting them and blah blah blah. I agree that it would nice to be in a relationship, however last I knew the point of a relationship was to make a connection with someone who you enjoy and who enjoys you, not to just be fishing around for the best piece of ass at the time.

QFT, but i truly believe that you also have to like your partner's appearance at least a little bit, physical attraction may not be as important as personality but it feels good when you're hot for your partner sex appeal, that's just me though.

Although there are instances where you start off as friends, and then it develops into something more. You may not be attracted to the person's physical appearance at first, but you fall in love with their personality and somehow it makes them the sexiest person in the world. That's how it was with me and my Fiance'. Weirdddd stuff, lol.

You may not be attracted to the person's physical appearance at first, but you fall in love with their personality...

I've never experience anything like that.

Well that's how love makes ya feel. It's okay if you haven't fallen in love with anyone before.

Well that's how love makes ya feel. It's okay if you haven't fallen in love with anyone before.

i havent as a matter of fact, your absolutely right.

Don't worry, you will, I think everyone does at some point in their life.

really? my manager is like 35 and she said she's never fallen in love in her life, but i guess is more possible to fall in love than to not.

btw she has two kids.

really? my manager is like 35 and she said she's never fallen in love in her life, but i guess is more possible to fall in love than to not.

btw she has two kids.

If she had kids with someone she didn't love, then she has problems. You have to really live under a rock, or SOMETHING to not ever fall in love.

If she had kids with someone she didn't love, then she has problems. You have to really live under a rock, or SOMETHING to not ever fall in love.

then i guess i've been living under a rock. she said she thought she was in love for many years but in the end she realized she wasnt. i havent fallen in love because im very egoist and dont trust anybody, but for some weird reason i can see myself falling crazy in love with somebody, who knows why.

then i guess i've been living under a rock. she said she thought she was in love for many years but in the end she realized she wasnt. i havent fallen in love because im very egoist and dont trust anybody, but for some weird reason i can see myself falling crazy in love with somebody, who knows why.

You're not dead yet. I am saying that if someone goes through their entire lives without ever falling in love, they must have lived under a rock. You still have plenty of years to go, LOL, don't worry.