Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BD4U2

Blackhead Rmover

Well i haven't posted here for a while because well, im almost acne free! All I have as of now are scars from previous acne that will take a week to heal. What I used to stop my blackheads was vinegar, clearasil blackhead pads, avacado facial mask, and a vitamin C mask. Every morning i would do a swab of vinegar on my blackhead areas followed by a clearasil pad, same for night. Every 3 or 4 days either do the avacado mask or vitamin c, ex: avocado at night, 4 days later vitamin C and so on. The reason i do the masks are because your face will dry up, that was the whole point for me. A facial lotion works best, i did not have to use one people with sensitive skin will need this.I stopped because with school and work i couldnt go around with the smell of vinegar on my face, im on Sage now, the try me acne pack, and i have seen one pimple and that was before i started this treatment about 4 days ago. my face gets a little red after playing basketball and thats why you should have a cool it pack that will will cool your face. Try my regimen 1st and if nothing happens definently go with SAGE I have only heard the best about them.