Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doodles19

Getting Dan's bp gel

Does anyone know if you have to be at home to receive the bp gel from the post person? Ie. if you're not home or the post person misses you, will he/she leave it for you or do you have to go to the post office to pick it up? :-k Just want to leave instructions for my folks cause I'm goin on vacation soon. (Ordered my bp gel on April 1st).

Does anyone know if you have to be at home to receive the bp gel from the post person?  Ie. if you're not home or the post person misses you, will he/she leave it for you or do you have to go to the post office to pick it up?  :-k  Just want to leave instructions for my folks cause I'm goin on vacation soon. (Ordered my bp gel on April 1st).

Hmm...that's a good question. I've done lots of eBay buying and packages that were small enough AND had no duties were simply left either in my mailbox or inside my door.

There's a good chance that Dan's BP gel may require us to pay duty (argh!) so you might have to pick it up at the post office. Otherwise, if someone is home, they can pay the duty right on the spot for you.

Ooo! My bottles of gel arrived today, and the post person left them inside my screen door. yes! Will post a message in a few days re: how the gel works. biggrin.gif

*jc did you receive my message? i sent you one this afternoon, but it seems to be still sittin' in my outbox?

Ooo! My bottles of gel arrived today, and the post person left them inside my screen door.  yes!  Will post a message in a few days re: how the gel works.  biggrin.gif 

*jc did you receive my message? i sent you one this afternoon, but it seems to be still sittin' in my outbox?

yep...got your message!

Ooo...that's cool that you received them. No customs taxes too eh? That's good to hear! The proactiv that I ordered 6 years ago had taxes of $15.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill someone. user posted image

Yep! No customs I guess. I'm happy!

I too had to pay a crapload for Proactive (gave me red ugly bumps all over my face), and Paula Begoun's stuff...which is ok, but, well, just o.k.

Cheers to Dan!! biggrin.gif

Hi All,

I finally got my first shipment of Dan's BP gel. I ordered it on the 12 and it got here (Hamilton) on the 22. I did have to go to the post office to get it, and I had to pay 8.75 for duty. They even opened it - drugs from the US -yikes! :eek:

cspooks

Hi All,

I finally got my first shipment of Dan's BP gel. I ordered it on the 12 and it got here (Hamilton) on the 22.  I did have to go to the post office to get it, and I had to pay 8.75 for duty. They even opened it - drugs from the US -yikes!  eek.gif

cspooks

Any up dates if Dan's BP gel works good? Especially if the skin type is oily?

Thanks