Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I'm halfway through my second month of Accutane (60mg/day) and I've seen MAJOR improvement biggrin.gif/ . There is literally no acne on my back anymore and I've only got 2 active pimples on my face. However, I have tons of red marks which turned brown since I got a tan over the last two weeks. I use sunscreeen religiously, it's just that I tan very fast and it of course affects the color of my marks. I use Cetaphil and Aloe Vera Gel 100% every night and basically sleep with a thick layer of moisturizer every night. What I'm still not very happy with is the size of my pores. I haven't noticed any difference so far. They are just as BIG as they used to be. Also, I have tons of black heads on my nose which look like tiny little freckles. My questions:

- how long did it take you to be 100% clear?? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my face right now, I just dream of being clear ONE DAY...*sigh*

- did you notice a change in the size of your pores?? If so, when?? Can I do something to support the process?

- did the blackheads finally vanish and WHEN did you start to notice a difference? What can I do to make them go away faster?

Thanks so much O:)

Kath

I am in the sort of position as you are the pores on my nose dont seem to shrink but the others did i must say. I was thinking about going to a cosmetic and getting my pores cleaned again it worked in the past, all of the pores were cleaned. But it came back but now i am on accutane it might just work biggrin.gif/