Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wapak

Using the All Natural Regimen

hello again!!

I'm now on the 51 day of the nothing regimen.

Could I ask how do you remove the dead skin mask?

And should I wait any longer before removing the dead skin mask?

I still get some whitehead and the dead skin seems to darken in color(sight yellowish,I'm asian btw)

51 days of no water? or water only? and still have the dead skin mask? i myself would like to know the answer to that

49 days of no water.

water during day 15 and day 48(shampoo got on my face and I have no chioce but to use water)

still having the dead skin mask

This is my 3rd try of no water 1month,1month and 51days(currently)

Wet your whole face then use a washcloth to gently scrub the dead skin buildup away. Or if you want, you can scrape it off using your finger nails. Or you can come up with your own way of removing them. Just make sure to wet your face to easily remove it. Always take note on how much dead skin mask you still have.

Do this once a week until you observe little to no dead skin buildup.

day 15 for me i think and the dead skin mask is starting to get a little messier and darker making it a little more noticable. should i keep going until day 30 or something? then wet and scrape it off?

That would be better. But like what happened to mine. Washing and removing the dead skin at day 14 is also fine.

Day 19

-didnt wash face for 15 days, not even water

-face started getting blotchy and dry, so i decided to put on aloe vera gel straight from the plant

Day 20

-took a shower and washed my face with water only

-saw alot of dead skin all over my face except forehead and chin. decided to leave it on longer

-decided to just ditch the aloe vera and wash face with water when dead skin gets messy, which may be once a week

-going to scrape off dead skin in maybe 10-20 more days or when it gets really thick

-so far very pleased with this regimen. the skin underneath the dead skin mask is healing. the parts where i have the dead skin was where my face was most damaged and irritated/red. i never had problems with forehead and chin so therefore i have no dead skin over it.

Wapak I have a question about scars and red marks do they heal faster by not using anything? slower? or do they heal the same rate no matter what?

They heal on natural rate. If you choose to do something about it and was able to chose the right method to do then you may heal the red marks faster. Like mine, turmeric juice did wonders to my red marks. About the scars though, I really don't notice since I don't have them much. Only a couple on my temples.

Hey Wapak! I'm glad your acne is improving so well. My opinion is that you're starting to grown out of it since you are a boy; it's improbable that this will happen with a girl using whatever regimen since it's mainly hormonal.

What happened with your old thread "Acne Mytgs and Truths"? Erased by Lionqueen?!

im on day 21 and my skin is getting messy because of the dead skin mask. yesterday i washed my face with water in the shower for the first time since march 22, 09. after i came out of the shower, i saw my face covered in dead skin. i think im going to have to scrape it off this week, possibly today.

edit: i decided to wash my face with water and scrape off the dead skin mask. however, i faced some complications. when i tried to scrape it off, it would just stick to my skin. so i had to use my hands and rub it all off. now my the skin under the dead skin is real red. *sigh. so i put on some aloe vera on it again. now back to no washing until it builds up again. hope i didnt irritate my skin.

I removed the dead skin mask yesterday using a Tissue paper(napkins) without getting my face wet.

Currently after a day,my face is still red.(when would it be less red?)

Its more red as compared to my first 2 tries of cavemen method.

And it seems like my red marks did not fade with the caveman method.

[edit] Should I drink it or apply it on my face?

Currently I'm planning to splash water on my face and scrape off any dead skin twice a week.

Might be trying out turmeric juice tomorrow.

edit: i decided to wash my face with water and scrape off the dead skin mask. however, i faced some complications. when i tried to scrape it off, it would just stick to my skin. so i had to use my hands and rub it all off. now my the skin under the dead skin is real red. *sigh. so i put on some aloe vera on it again. now back to no washing until it builds up again. hope i didnt irritate my skin.

its impossible to scrape it off when your skin is dry without irritating your skin. you might have irritated your skin, which may be why your face is still red the next day. its easier to remove it when its wet.

after i scraped my face of the dead skin mask, it was red. so i decided to put fresh aloe vera on it and the redness died down an hour later. a day later, my face is fine. now im leaving it alone once again until the dead mask builds up and becomes messy. then i will wet my face again and remove it. i know that each time i do this, the skin will heal more and more.

good luck

its impossible to scrape it off when your skin is dry without irritating your skin. you might have irritated your skin, which may be why your face is still red the next day. its easier to remove it when its wet.

after i scraped my face of the dead skin mask, it was red. so i decided to put fresh aloe vera on it and the redness died down an hour later. a day later, my face is fine. now im leaving it alone once again until the dead mask builds up and becomes messy. then i will wet my face again and remove it. i know that each time i do this, the skin will heal more and more.

good luck

Hope I did not irritate my skin.

Can't wait for the first encounter of splashing water on my face in a long time.

Good luck to you too.

Hey wapak thank you so much you gave me the courage to let go of topicals and you honestly saved me my friend. Day 21 right now i've noticed I started to get kind of careless when washing my hair and a few drops of water seem to get on my face everyday and no pimples because of it. However It's nothing compared to actually doing a full rinse so on day 30 i'm going to be excited to see how that goes over when I actually rinse my entire face with water. Also did your dead skin appear to be like hidden on your skin? If you look really closely at my face you can see a whiteish tint to it and then if you rub it a bunch of dead skin like comes up, its kind of weird that is like hidden under the surface unless you actually touch it.

Yes, I'm glad for you my friend!

The dead skin is still on top but it blends in on your complexion so it's not really noticeable which is good.

When it's wet it should be softened. So it would be easy. But if it really is stuck then leave it alone. If it looks gross then wet it with warm water then gently scrape.

hi everybody. i'm here to report my progress.

i'm on Day 65 and i'm clear. a couple tiny pimples and no acne. so far i have only washed my face with water 4 times during the 65 days period.

so whoever is reading this just know that there's another person finds this regimen working. and i hope whoever is starting this regimen or is already on this regimen find their cure to acne.

also i would like to give wapak a BIG THANKS. U DA MAN.

:D

Day 24 right now. I used Water for the first time yesterday and i actually got one pimple while I'm generally completely clear. It wasn't too big of a pimple though and I don't think my face will always do that I don't think my face is fully recovered from the BP yet so I think it's still a little sensitive. However this regimen has been so good that I literally don't even thinkabout acne anymore. I'm almost completely forgetting about this site. Acne is not a factor in my life anymore. Thank you so much Wapak.

wapak, you only scraped the dead skin mask on day 14? didnt the dead skin form again like 2-3 weeks later?

i want to know because i scraped mine off on day 21 and im on day 37 and new mask formed but its not as bad as before.