Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanillasky

about pityrosporum folliculitis permanent cure

hi ,

I have pityrosporum folliculitis and I was wondering if there is a way to permanently cure this . I know a lot of you might have tried different methods to keep it under control , I live in New York and contacted the best dermatologists and one said that I could try smooth beam laser , because it reduces sebum secretion on one's back , but then we have to do this probably every 6 months and there are risk of burns and all that , then I thought about using a round of antifungals , but I don't know if it is ok for the body etc and then felt like why not try homeopathy , because it helps the body's immunity to get over fungal skin infections , I want to know if anyone has tried homeopathy and found success with it . And if want to buy antifungals like olive leaf extract , oregano oil , caprylic acid , undelic acid , pls tell me which is the best brand in each one of them . In my pitysporum , almost all of them come with white pustules , so i am desperate .