Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
littlelissa

Gel is great!

Just wanted to say, I've been using the gel for about a week now and it works VERY WELL. I love it and plan to order 2 more tubes, gosh, this stuff lasts a long time. =D>

It makes me wonder why other companies like Neutrogena make their creams with such poor quality, i.e. gunky, chalky and overdrying.

Thanks so much Dan for caring about people enough to produce such a great product.

Oh and, how come it doesn't smell like BP? It smells like it's medicated but not like BP? Hmmmm. And no I'm not doubting it's integrity, I know for myself it works and far better than any BP I've ever used. LOL. biggrin.gif

It is unscented. A lot of bp manufacturers will add a "masking" scent to cover up the medicinal scent, but I asked my manufacturer to remove any masking scent or fragrance. I think the simpler the product the better.

Glad you like it!

-Dan

It is unscented.  A lot of bp manufacturers will add a \"masking\" scent to cover up the medicinal scent, but I asked my manufacturer to remove any masking scent or fragrance.  I think the simpler the product the better. 

Glad you like it!

-Dan

Neutrogena probably didn't plan on people using generous amounts of their BP since it's intended for "on the spot" treatment, so I guess if you applied it on the spot it wouldn't end up all gross like it does for us regimen users! I used to only do the regimen once at night to avoid going to school looking all yucky. With the BP gel at hand, I can now do it in the morning too since it doesn't overdry and leaves no white residue. Yes!

The scent isn't too bad, it smells like other topicals my dermatologist prescribed for me before. It fades away quickly and it's nothing that moisturizer can't cover up when you moisturize after applying the BP.