Notifications
Clear all

The All Natural Regimen

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/10/2009 12:37 pm

Note: This is the simplified version of the regimen though I believe this is much better to follow than the other one, but nonetheless for the first release click here ->

For those who can't make this, then do this other one: or RealWayToClearAcne

The process: Work on recovering healthy skin by avoiding things that damage or irritate your skin. Simultaneously, enhancing your diet and lifestyle to assist on your skin's recovery. After the recovery, live life to the fullest not bound by acne!

Recovering your Healthy Clear Skin

How with a Brief Why:

• Put your self in a semi-qurantined environment. This is to avoid extreme particles to get onto your currently damaged skin. And to relieve you from the stress of self-consciousness while experiencing the worst parts of this regimen.
  • Stop all topicals. Definitely unnatural. After using all those products did you have clear skin without relying on them? Okay, you know it.
  • Observe and drop anything that irritates your skin. It is widespread why we avoid skin irritation. Now, this is where the tricky part comes in. The part of this regimen where the rational thinking of today's society is meaningless. And some might even sound absurd but still do it and see how it affects you.
    • If make-up causes you to break out, drop it.
    • If a certain food causes you to break out, drop it.
    • If a certain action causes you to break out, drop it.
    • If washing your face with water breaks you out, drop it.
    • If you shampoo everyday, drop it for a couple of days and observe at how lively your hair will become once it naturally moisturizes it with your own oil. Then shampoo only when you need to. Over washing your hair will do you no good and you know it with all these years of experience with dry, frizzy hair even if you religiously shampoo, right?
    • If you are putting anything natural on your face as a regimen before starting this regimen, drop it. Even if it is natural in the sense that it is abundant and from nature, it is still unnaturally present in our skin. Hope you do get the point and not argue with it. You can try using it again once you recover your healthy skin but for now drop it.
    • If there's something I wasn't able to mention but is irritating or causes you to break out then drop it.
  • Enhance your diet with foods that is known to help in skin repair.
  • Exercise and let the sweat on your face air dry but pat with towel your dripping sweat. This is very important! Do not overlook this and it is for your overall health too. Read Cardio Exercise
  • If you dropped water, absolutely never let water touch your face no matter how worse it looks. Doing so will make the process longer. Actually, it is strongly advised to drop water to really see if this works for you or not. Washing your face will hinder the things that must happen.
  • To those who can't live without topicals in their face then read this. Topical creams acne

Continue with this until your skin becomes healthy once again which means it has recovered.

This regimen works on a case-to-case basis. That is why this is adjustable to your preferences due to different individual situations we are in.

What to Expect

• Oiliness. Will last for a few days to a week. This is a sign that your skin will restore it's natural moisturizer, sunscreen and acid mantle.
  • Dead Skin Mask. Will last as long as the skin needs it. This will form to protect the recovery process of your skin underneath it. Once recovery is done, this will subside naturally on it's own.
  • Flaking. Will last as long as there's the dead skin mask. This will let the excessive dead skin fall off. Let it be as it does it's job perfectly fine and no intervention from you is needed.
  • Healthy Skin. Will last forever in your lifetime if you are responsible enough to take care of it. Finally, the end result of this regimen.
  • Pimples. Of course, we are just human beings. A pimple or two every now and then is perfectly normal. But if you break out, there must be something that caused it and it's part of your responsibility to determine and avoid.

Important Note: The Dead Skin Mask and Flaking will determine how much clear your face would be. This is because shedding the dead skin cells is the most effective way to get rid of red marks left by pimples. Warning:"Do not" interfere by making your self flake more than it needs to thinking that doing so will make your skin clearer. Let it do it's work alone.

What to Do after You Recover Your Healthy Skin

• Once flaking stops, it's time to introduce water to your skin.
  • Wash your face with water at night. Do this only once and observe if you will breakout the next couple of days.
  • If nothing happens, then wash your face every other day at night and observe if you will breakout.
  • If nothing happens, then wash your face every night. And that should do it.
  • But the best thing is to wash only when you need to, routine is evil leading to over washing. And you know that over washing leads to break out right? Okay, now you know it.
  • If you think your skin is healthy enough to wash every morning and night then it's up to you to find out.
  • If you want to introduce soap of any kind, it's up to you.
  • It is your skin, so you know best what to do with it.
  • Don't be bound by the burden of thinking that you will breakout anytime. It will just cause you stress and in worst case scenario, you really will break out.
  • Live life to the fullest, think of it as the continuation of your life before acne.

For those who successfully implemented this most effective and safest regimen in their life, congratulations! You are now free of acne nightmare and will forever be, just remain vigilant of whatever you might eat or do that will cause you to break out again. And if ever you break out again, don't go panic repeating all your mistakes in the past putting chemicals on your face, but instead calmly give your skin the time it needs to recover and shoot out that thing that caused you to break out.

You want Testimonials?

jan carlo - Start here. But do not do his vinegar thing. I started with him.

- Check the date. I know why this did not reached everyone's ears.

- Helped out a lot in pointing out the flaws in the previous ones trials.

- He's the one that inspired Adam08 and a lot more who successfully tried this.

- A great confidence booster and explains the situation in a mild manner. Pretty good read.

WomanSixWeeksNoWash - A very great experiment which proves that what we are doing today is over washing and way out of place. Girls must absolutely realize what this woman realized. Though not washing her private parts and arm pits is not a good thing.

- A talk about how important our internal condition is as a factor in solving our skin problems. Science really do provide the scientific facts that supports this premise of mine. It's just being covered up by the billion dollar vicious skin care industry.

This is the result of their experiments, experience, knowledge of skin biology and the concepts of other regimens working out there.

You want basic understanding of your Skin?

Skin Biology

I got this interesting challenge from karma69, "Link me/show me one person who grew out of their acne while simultaneously putting on topicals and I'll take this off my signature." I dare say, will someone be able to do this?
MemberMember
(@rakbs)

Posted : 01/10/2009 3:58 pm

Why would you post this in Nutrition and holistic health, of all places?

MemberMember
(@angelwithoutwings)

Posted : 01/10/2009 4:15 pm

Acne is an ugly thing to have on the face and not many are going to let it sit there, embedded. People are gonna want to eradicate it asap. And there are products out there that do work and do a good job eradicating acne.

The problem is that many are not smart enough, trained or have the experience to stick with one thing to see if it works, or that using less equals more. Some people apply crap after crap or crap on top of crap and that's where it all goes wrong.

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/10/2009 10:31 pm

Acne is an ugly thing to have on the face and not many are going to let it sit there, embedded. People are gonna want to eradicate it asap. And there are products out there that do work and do a good job eradicating acne.

The problem is that many are not smart enough, trained or have the experience to stick with one thing to see if it works, or that using less equals more. Some people apply crap after crap or crap on top of crap and that's where it all goes wrong.

No. You are absolutely positively wrong. First and foremost, your initial acne(the one that's due to hormonal changes during puberty or adolescence) is absolutely normal and just because it's a new thing you freak out. Then you hear all those ads of bulls#it products for pimples and try it out immediately. This results into aggravating your acne and thus you dig deep more into topical products, oral-antibiotics and whatever the rest is. WHEN in fact, if you just let those initial pimple sit there and let your healthy skin do it's thing, they would go away in no time! So everyone here in this forum is not smart enough, and that includes me! But we are not to blame for it is due to lack of information and lots of misinformation that led to this whole acne problem.

MemberMember
(@rakbs)

Posted : 01/10/2009 10:34 pm

No. You are absolutely positively wrong. First and foremost, your initial acne(the one that's due to hormonal changes during puberty or adolescence) is absolutely normal and just because it's a new thing you freak out. Then you hear all those ads of bs products for pimples and try it out immediately. This results into aggravating your acne and thus you dig deep more into topical products, oral-antibiotics and whatever the rest is. WHEN in fact, if you just let those initial pimple sit there and let your healthy skin do it's thing, they would go away in no time! So everyone here in this forum is not smart enough, and that includes me! But we are not to blame for it is due to lack of information and lots of misinformation that led to this whole acne problem.

Did I Am Snow pay you to register here?

MemberMember
(@biglui)

Posted : 01/10/2009 10:40 pm

Actually I agree with this.....I've done the same thing and I only get maybe a small pimple pop up like once a week but it goes away asap and it's practically unnoticeable

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/10/2009 11:21 pm

No. You are absolutely positively wrong. First and foremost, your initial acne(the one that's due to hormonal changes during puberty or adolescence) is absolutely normal and just because it's a new thing you freak out. Then you hear all those ads of bs products for pimples and try it out immediately. This results into aggravating your acne and thus you dig deep more into topical products, oral-antibiotics and whatever the rest is. WHEN in fact, if you just let those initial pimple sit there and let your healthy skin do it's thing, they would go away in no time! So everyone here in this forum is not smart enough, and that includes me! But we are not to blame for it is due to lack of information and lots of misinformation that led to this whole acne problem.

Did I Am Snow pay you to register here?

Hey, you @#$%, I try to be as civilized as much as I can here even though I am pissed to the bones because of all the epiphany I am having these past few days. First, I am just a 19 years old student who is suffering from acne since 13 years old due to misinformation out there. Second I am not doing this for you or for money or for anyone else. Last but not the least, I believe this is the most accurate information out there for most of the acne problems out there so I am here spreading the word. And mind you that this is not my own conclusion, read through the threads of the brave ones I posted and you will realize there are lots of people out there realizing this at this same season and time.

You know rakbs, I think you are so sarcastic and skeptic because you feel that everything that you are doing to prevent acne is giving you a hell lot of suffering. I know I hit the nail in your head with that. Give it up dude, you are not helping here.

MemberMember
(@ligyron)

Posted : 01/10/2009 11:24 pm

Terrible advice. Not washing your face regularity is the worst thing you can do. Even if someone without acne stopped washing their face for a couple weeks, their pores would become clogged and they would experience breakouts

Acne is mainly caused by underlying issues with the body, not by the medications applied to the face. Not washing your face will only aggravate the issue

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/10/2009 11:41 pm

Terrible advice. Not washing your face regularity is the worst thing you can do. Even if someone without acne stopped washing their face for a couple weeks, their pores would become clogged and they would experience breakouts

Acne is mainly caused by underlying issues with the body, not by the medications applied to the face. Not washing your face will only aggravate the issue

Wait for the How and Why section and be enlightened. Your information is one of the many misinformation I and the rest of the world believed and tried to solve but then I and the rest of the world still has acne problem. What does that tells you?

Come on, putting a comment without even checking out the threads of the brave ones I posted? Your the one who is giving a terrible advice. Live your life in acne while I and the rest who took the courage to do this live our life to the fullest.

MemberMember
(@meisme)

Posted : 01/11/2009 12:28 am

now that i read about this, i realize that it's maybe right. when I was in 6th grade [12 or 13 years old], i used something on my face for the first time thinking that it would make my face smoother or i wouldn't get any pimples till i grow up. i think it was the next day or like 3 days, i got a pimple for the first time, then i started to wash my face with soaps and what not.

btw. are you using this regimen?

MemberMember
(@face-mask)

Posted : 01/11/2009 1:01 am

Hm you said avoid applying products to your face but what about sunscreen?

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 2:05 am

now that i read about this, i realize that it's maybe right. when I was in 6th grade [12 or 13 years old], i used something on my face for the first time thinking that it would make my face smoother or i wouldn't get any pimples till i grow up. i think it was the next day or like 3 days, i got a pimple for the first time, then i started to wash my face with soaps and what not.

btw. are you using this regimen?

I started this regimen 2 days ago. I go by my day by simply having a body wash, toothbrush and deodorant. But this is the synthesis of the regimen used by those who were brave enough to start this radical move less the mistakes they discovered through trial and error. I also studied the reference above which is the skin biology and I believe this is the best way to approach the regimen.

Hm you said avoid applying products to your face but what about sunscreen?

We have our natural sunscreen. If your skin face is currently damage then applying sunscreen will also damage your skin. Recover first, then once your skin is back to it's healthy normal state and you feel you are going to die without sunscreen even if you already have a natural one then experiment for your self which sunscreen to apply and how to best apply the sunscreen. Remember that we are different from one another so what another person uses may not necessarily apply to you. With this in mind experiment with it yourself and find that comfortable spot.

MemberMember
(@rakbs)

Posted : 01/11/2009 2:16 am

Hey, you @#$%, I try to be as civilized as much as I can here even though I am pissed to the bones because of all the epiphany I am having these past few days. First, I am just a 19 years old student who is suffering from acne since 13 years old due to misinformation out there. Second I am not doing this for you or for money or for anyone else. Last but not the least, I believe this is the most accurate information out there for most of the acne problems out there so I am here spreading the word. And mind you that this is not my own conclusion, read through the threads of the brave ones I posted and you will realize there are lots of people out there realizing this at this same season and time.

You know rakbs, I think you are so sarcastic and skeptic because you feel that everything that you are doing to prevent acne is giving you a hell lot of suffering. I know I hit the nail in your head with that. Give it up dude, you are not helping here.

Sorry if you felt I was taking a personal stab at you. I really, really wasn't trying to insult you in the slightest bit. Maybe, just maybe there's something to this theory that washing your skin and using commercial acne products is what aggravates some people's acne in the first place, however this is obviously not the case for many more people, people who got acne at a time when they weren't using excessive face-washing or acne products. I also think it's laughable that you claim that the people who "discovered" this regimen noticed better skin after 8 hours of not applying any topicals. These are not reasonable results; it's slightly insulting to insinuate that all people have to do to clear up their skin is just wait for one night.

You on the other hand, seem to have taken a personal stab at me. "Everything I'm doing to prevent acne is giving me a hell of a lot of suffering?" I could really care less about your opinion of me or my posts, but dude, talk about barking up the wrong tree.

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 2:51 am

Sorry if you felt I was taking a personal stab at you. I really, really wasn't trying to insult you in the slightest bit. Maybe, just maybe there's something to this theory that washing your skin and using commercial acne products is what aggravates some people's acne in the first place, however this is obviously not the case for many more people, people who got acne at a time when they weren't using excessive face-washing or acne products. I also think it's laughable that you claim that the people who "discovered" this regimen noticed better skin after 8 hours of not applying any topicals. These are not reasonable results; it's slightly insulting to insinuate that all people have to do to clear up their skin is just wait for one night.

You on the other hand, seem to have taken a personal stab at me. "Everything I'm doing to prevent acne is giving me a hell of a lot of suffering?" I could really care less about your opinion of me or my posts, but dude, talk about barking up the wrong tree.

Okay, if you read that thinking I am insulting you then you are mistaken. Here's some psychology lessons: People tend to think that what they believe is true and if someone else points out that it is actually wrong, they are prepared to fight for it and even die.(Now this is exaggeration but I do hope you get the point) And what I am doing here is breaking your wall of false information for YOU to see the TRUTH! If you are still not considering my proposition then wait for the How and Why section then comment again. But for now, just stick to your regimen and don't discourage people here who can and will be healed if they do try.

however this is obviously not the case for many more people, people who got acne at a time when they weren't using excessive face-washing or acne products.

Regarding to your argument here, this is what I have to say: First and foremost a couple of pimple, or acne if you prefer, is unavoidable and IS perfectly normal for a human being. If you only let your healthy skin deal with it, then you would be on the safe side having a small pimple this morning that will disappear later at night or tomorrow and that's it! But you should also observe if it is caused by something you eat or do so that you can avoid it in the future and possibly avoid pimple(acne) forever! This is basically the same idea behind your regimen, the only different thing is that this have a recovery phase wherein yours is on the lifestyle phase(or maintaining phase) already as that is actually the way a healthy normal being should be doing anyway. I hope you do get the point and don't be so defensive and negative or whatsoever.

I want people to know nothing but the truth!! If you think someone is paying me here then why am I not offering a product? Why would they pay me if they won't profit from it? If you say that it is to make other people suffer more then again you are wrong. Observe around you and ask those people who have not been bothered by acne in their life. You will be surprised that they do not have an arsenal of topical and so and so products. Even your family members probably only wash their face with water and maybe sometimes skipping washing at all.

I also think it's laughable that you claim that the people who "discovered" this regimen noticed better skin after 8 hours of not applying any topicals. These are not reasonable results; it's slightly insulting to insinuate that all people have to do to clear up their skin is just wait for one night.

About this, do note that after they noticed better skin they also experienced horrible skin afterward then after that a healthy skin forever since that is what you should have been having all these years anyway. And I remind you that everything out there have DIFFERENT effect on our different skin types. So what happens to the other may not necessarily happen to you and this is true even to the most safest medicine approach out there. And they did not wait one night to clear up their skin, they waited a month and some other even waited months!

I do not know your intention or whatsoever for being so critic here, but one thing is for sure. You did not read and understand their threads as a whole. You are simply finding loopholes in this regimen to scare the living shit out of others.

But all in all, I am glad having to argue this with you and come out in the end with a more well explained solid fool proof regimen. I will integrate all the information I explained to you in the topic and in my blog as well. Thanks for that!

MemberMember
(@yankulov)

Posted : 01/11/2009 3:53 am

To be honest I really hate "This is the cure!!!!!" kind of threads.

MemberMember
(@dle4e_2005)

Posted : 01/11/2009 6:01 am

1st post here

I having been lurking around this forum since 2-3 years ago and just created a account few days ago thinking that I might be able to get better connection speed to this forum.

Tried products like BP about 2years ago.

-It cause my face to have a very pale color and red marks to stay there for a long period of time.

Then I tried jan carlo's "Water and ACV" last March til last August.

-It helps alot but still did not get rid of red marks and ACV is damn smelly.

After that I tried Vitamin B5 and washing with water only from Last August to Last November

oil reduces but even more acne breakout as compared to water and ACV only.

And it is very expensive on the long run.

Then around 1st week of December I read about waterwater's "No water" thread and Adam08's "caveman" thread.

I tried out their regimen but lucky for me that I have been on Water only since Last March so I did not experience any breakout when I change from Water only to nothing.

So far so good just that I experience excessive flaking which cause me to wash my face on 29th December. Trying hard to scrub off all the dead skin on my face for new year party with my friends.

The hardest part that you would encounter in this "Nothing" regimen is the amount of dead skin you would have while your face is healing.

People around you would keep asking you about the dead skin on your face and it would be strange if you tell them that you were on a "nothing" regimen.

And sweat or water which cause your dead skin to appear white in color.

DO NOT SCRUB THEM OFF!!

I regret scrubbing them off during new year eve. (Alexalmighty regret scrubbing them off at one point as well)

The dead skin on some part of the face where I did not scrub them off starts to decrease while the part where I scrub off would need to repeat the whole process again.

Whenever you feel like washing your face off all the dead skin just think of how your skin would look like 3months later or visit any of the "Nothing" thread by Alexalmighty,adam08 and waterwater.

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 6:16 am

To be honest I really hate "This is the cure!!!!!" kind of threads.

There is no cure here. Only healing and reverting back to your original healthy clear skin. You better check your vocabulary and I guess it's normal for people to post in the wrong threads. ;)

@dle4e_2005

Thank you dude for coming here and posting your experience. I myself is just starting this regimen and the worst part is simply that I am still going to school. Which means I will be surrounded and looked at by lots of people. But all I think is this -> "So what if they look at me now with question in their faces, time will come when they will look at me with awe in their faces."

MemberMember
(@jukkka)

Posted : 01/11/2009 6:32 am

Ok, when i first started getting acne i was 12, 3 and a half years i didnt use any medication only washed my face with water during shower. In that time my acne from mild become moderate and I regret that i did nothing to clear i up ( in that time i was virgin in products and didnt know what to do and my mom always said that i will outgrow it and sh*t )

So, is it realy '' The cure '' ? It wasnt for me.

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 6:54 am

Ok, when i first started getting acne i was 12, 3 and a half years i didnt use any medication only washed my face with water during shower. In that time my acne from mild become moderate and I regret that i did nothing to clear i up ( in that time i was virgin in products and didnt know what to do and my mom always said that i will outgrow it and sh*t )

So, is it realy '' The cure '' ? It wasnt for me.

First and foremost, it appears that you are implying that this is the water only regimen but this IS not. This is not the water regimen that you have been doing since your mild acne. Are you using anything on your face now? Why don't you try to start over from the top. You have been on water regimen which some of the brave ones have been through before they ended up having this regimen because that too didn't work for them. This is not a "cure" either. Who told you that? I'd rather call this a recovery than cure.

MemberMember
(@jukkka)

Posted : 01/11/2009 7:51 am

Ok water only ,my bad. Well but u have to admit it is very similar considering that i didnt needed no recovery from any topicals or something. mybe im wrong.

Right now im using Dans regimen. Im happy ^_^

About the cure thing, U said ----

'' About this, do note that after they noticed better skin they also experienced horrible skin afterward then after that a healthy skin forever since that is what you should have been having all these years anyway. And I remind you that everything out there have DIFFERENT effect on our different skin types. So what happens to the other may not necessarily happen to you and this is true even to the most safest medicine approach out there. And they did not wait one night to clear up their skin, they waited a month and some other even waited months! ''

+ Even ''Get clear For real'' says something , dont u think ?

Well it sure sounds like cure to me.

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 8:15 am

Ok water only ,my bad. Well but u have to admit it is very similar considering that i didnt needed no recovery from any topicals or something. mybe im wrong.

Right now im using Dans regimen. Im happy ^_^

About the cure thing, U said ----

'' About this, do note that after they noticed better skin they also experienced horrible skin afterward then after that a healthy skin forever since that is what you should have been having all these years anyway. And I remind you that everything out there have DIFFERENT effect on our different skin types. So what happens to the other may not necessarily happen to you and this is true even to the most safest medicine approach out there. And they did not wait one night to clear up their skin, they waited a month and some other even waited months! ''

+ Even ''Get clear For real'' says something , dont u think ?

Well it sure sounds like cure to me.

Good luck to you if you are happy with Dans regimen. But if ever you get upset with dull and lifeless look on your face due to BP, then I commend you to check back here.

There is no cure, just simple recovery. If you have your skin when you were still a kid, that's clear right? And that is the aim of this regimen, to restore your skin into the clear healthy skin that you should have had if only you know what to do on your initial pimples.

This is my hypothesis on why you break out even with just water: The water you are using is actually the cause of your acne. The more you used it, the more it caused you to break out right? At age 12 you are in your puberty or adolescence stage wherein changes is happening on your skin. It reacts to what it should react to and that reaction resulted to pimples.

If only you had change the water you used to wash your face at that time then maybe you don't need to rely on Dans regimen today and you will have a healthy clear skin. Or if changing the water you use still breaks you out then you probably need to lessen the frequency of washing your face. Or if that still makes you break out then stopping using water to wash your face for a while like for a week or a month if needed then using water again might solve your problem. You see, there are endless variation to this regimen because it targets your personal situation. It's just that we were not informed at that time of how to solve the reactions resulting from the changes we experience. But today is different for now you have read this thread and are informed with the truth to solve the problems arising from changes in the skin in puberty and adolescence.

MemberMember
(@ticolista)

Posted : 01/11/2009 10:02 am

hi! i'm new here, i've been experiencing moderate acne for 6 years. i'm 21 now. i also try different acne products and it didn't work at all. so i will give a try on this no water regimen. my first day is today! just give me an advice whenever i post on this thread about what will happen into my face. i'm really tired of my acne! i will update soon! i'm a filipino, sorry for my english carabao grammar!

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 01/11/2009 10:18 am

hi! i'm new here, i've been experiencing moderate acne for 6 years. i'm 21 now. i also try different acne products and it didn't work at all. so i will give a try on this no water regimen. my first day is today! just give me an advice whenever i post on this thread about what will happen into my face. i'm really tired of my acne! i will update soon! i'm a filipino, sorry for my english carabao grammar!

While your in this regimen, I suggest that you read through the threads of those brave ones that I posted to check on how theirs went through. I'll answer your questions based on the knowledge I gathered from the skin biology reference I studied and from the experiences and experiments the brave ones posted, take note that I myself just started this too a couple of days ago(check my personal log ;) ).

BTW, kababayan! Hahaha.. pinoy din ako tol kaya naiintindihan ko yang screen name mo wakeke. Pero mag english tayo para maintindihan din ng iba yung mga pinaguusapan natin. Okay naman english mo e. Kasama mo kame dito! :)

MemberMember
(@itstimeforhealing)

Posted : 01/11/2009 10:26 am

hey im on 3 weeks now, of no water. it really does work at least for me, there is a lot of people out there that are too skeptical, talking all this crap to wapak. just try it if it doesnt work then sucks for you, if you really want clear skin do a little research for yourself and stop depending on what other people tell you. this regimen works better than anything else ive ever tried, i have no pimples at all, i started with my face red all over, super oily skin, especially my nose, pimples all over my face, bacne, acne on my chest and on the upper arms. it was so much work everyday to "clean" my skin, i always felt like it wasnt getting better but i thought that i was doing the right thing and "it was going to get better" i was definately misinformed. but until i did my own research, thats when i found out about waterwater and adam08. for all those wanting to try this just do it, f what everyone thinks about your skin, this will heal your skin, its a hard regimen because you have to be really determined to do whatever it takes to heal your skin. your skin will flake and it will have dead skin, and it may be super oily, you might get a coupe new pimples at first, you may look disgusting and wanna quit but as soon as you do your going to regret not following through and continuing. make sure you do everything that wapak told you to do, its the same thing that i do and i learned it from waterwater adam08 and some of my own research. heal your acid mantle, google that and you will see that you dont need soaps or cleansers. good luck to everyone and quit talking s!@# and just try it for yourself and be a testimony to someone else. peace.

MemberMember
(@rakbs)

Posted : 01/11/2009 10:39 am

And what I am doing here is breaking your wall of false information for YOU to see the TRUTH!

I really have no issue with you or this regimen, got it? If it doesn't work for people, then they will quickly realize it, and no harm done. As with all regimens, I hope that it does work for people. As it is, my regimen is already strikingly similar to yours, only I place higher value on diet.