Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
momx2

Puffy Eyes

Hello,

I am on my third day of treatment. I really like the products, but my eyes are puffy. When I woke up this morning, my eyes were worse and one is swollen almost halfway shut!

Could this be a side effect of the products? Please be aware that I am not applying any products around my eye area.

Should I discontinue use?

Thank you in advance for your help.

momx2

I recommend going less closer from the eye area.

I know you said you aren't applying any around the eye area, but I mean like going farther away little by little until the puffiness stops.

If you are very far from the eyes and still receive puffiness, I'd recommend to stop..

if you go near or touch your eye area when you're moisturizing afterwards it will make your eyes puffy. this will also happen if you touch for face and then touch your eyes, for example. the eye area is very sensitive and any amount of bp will cause a reaction. since you probably have it in the house anyway, try applying vaseline (not vaseline brand lotion, vaseline jelly) to your eyes after you wash your face and before you apply your bp (this has worked for me, but i usually use shea butter)

Hi,

I'm a new member and I have a quick question. Why does it say NO MILK on the bottom of your regimen? Is there a connection between milk and acne? Very interested in this.

Thanks