Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan The Man

Anyone else have very dry eyes?

I'm on my 4th month of 80mg a day accutane, and my eyes are very dry and sensitive. Just wondering if you guys have the same problem and do you use eye drops?

Yes, my eyes got very dry. This is a common side effect. Systane eye drops help, but so does staying very, very well hydrated.

Jenny is correct. It's a pain, but should subside once you're done. Eyedrops and water are your friends. :)

Same here, I'm using eye drops and drinking lots of water - I have to say tho that as I'm nearing the end of my course all my side effects seem to be calming down, either that or I'm getting used to them! Who knows!!

Yeahh i'm on 60MG and the other week i got really sore dry eyes for a few days but it just disappeared and then i just get the odd day where they bug me. I just try to drink lots of water and stuff. Although i posted something about it when i was having trouble a couple of weeks ago and even though it ses its temporary everywhere and people on here say they just have it for a lil while someone was saying i would be stuck with it for life and all sorts so i don't really get what they were on about lol, unless thats happened before. I have eye drops too which i sometimes use.