Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys,

i dont know if this post is appropriate but uhh, looking at all the pics that u guys have posted up, im beginning to think that no one on this board even have acne! (this is going to sound weird but i even made an account just to say that haha)

maybe it's the lighting or angle or maybe u took it before u had acne but either way, all of you guys, and yes i would like to emphasise on the "ALL" part, are pretty good looking! im not even trying to be nice here and i seriously consider myself to be pretty shallow. in my honest opinion, a little skin imperfection, whether it be scars or acne, will make u seem more real and hence more appealing.

well of course there is a minority of u who unfortunately have a less common case of super severe acne (and i mean super severe, unlike the pics u guys posted up). well there is accutane for that so it shouldnt be a problem. so when the acne clears up, u'll be back to being good looking :)

p.s. i dont know if u guys notice but this forum is filled with some pretty nice people as opposed to other non acne related forums. im taking a wild guess here but maybe it's because of experiencing acne that made u guys the way u are; a bunch of nice, tolerant and supportive people.

I know, it's like WTF, A ton (if not all) the people I have seen post in these forums are like, really attractive. I've only seen a very small amount of the people post here have real full blown acne. They are not even normal attractive, it's like some weird...."You never see people who look this good on other forums" kind of attractive. Sounds weird but it's true, LOL.

Hate to say it but girls including me use foundations and concealers to hide our acne..... also ummmm pictures taken afar can reduce the appearence of acne.... the lighting has alot to do with it but yeah all the ppl on here are attractive :]

Hate to say it but girls including me use foundations and concealers to hide our acne..... also ummmm pictures taken afar can reduce the appearence of acne.... the lighting has alot to do with it but yeah all the ppl on here are attractive :]

I've never worn makeup, go me!

In my case the pictures that I have posted on here do not show my acne much, this is due to lighting and the fact that many digital photos do not accurately capture acne. But beleive me I do definitely have acne........I think this is the same for alot of people who have posted pics on here.