Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cupcake_19

Waxing !!!

Hey, does anyone know any good tips on how to wax facial hair (eg. eye brows etc.) without irritating the skin? Any suggestions on good waxing brands would be appreciated too!

I don't have any tips but I do recommend Parissa Waxing kits. I use the sugar one. The strips

are reusable and the kit is about $11-13. Maybe look into it/?.

I used to get my eyebrows waxed, and it always irritated the skin right between my brows; I'd usually end up with a couple pimples.

Lately I've been getting my eyebrows threaded and I LOVE it! It doesn't irritate my skin at all, it lasts longer than waxing, and it looks very defined and awesome.

I don't know how much it costs to wax at home, but threading is only $10. I only get it done every couple of months and I just tweeze to keep them looking good in between visits.

I do wear make-up when I'm getting my eyebrows threaded, but the lady cleans the brow area before she starts threading. So if you're having other parts of your face threaded, the make-up will get wiped off during the threading.

i do threading too, and about what she said, it's not like you can go get your eyebrows done in the middle of the day with makeup on, but it is convenient because you can just go as soon as you're off of work/heading home from school/etc. plus, it's really quick and depending on where you go it can be a few bucks cheaper than waxing.