Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CottonCandi

3 Questions

I have an array of questions, awnser only what you can please.

1) I ordered Dan's products 2 days ago, when will they ship, and will I get an email telling me they shipped?

2) If I take a shower in the middle of the day, is it okay to use Dan's cleanser in the shower? I don't put body wash on my face.

3) I have read the story about Dan and his website, but I have never seem him mention anything about how he came to make his products. Does anyone know? Does he have a big factory or something? And do his products have a specific name, or is it just called Dan's products? lol

1) I ordered Dan's products 2 days ago, when will they ship, and will I get an email telling me they shipped?

depends on what kind of shipping you paid for. it should have told you the expected wait time when you ordered.

2) If I take a shower in the middle of the day, is it okay to use Dan's cleanser in the shower? I don't put body wash on my face.
are you taking multiple showers in one day? really, you should only be washing your face and doing the regimen twice per day. if you do some sort of activity in which you sweat and need to take a shower mid-day, i would recommend maybe just doing a quick rinse for your face, washing the rest of your body is okay, but i would try to avoid as much as possible washing your face more than twice a day.

3) I have read the story about Dan and his website, but I have never seem him mention anything about how he came to make his products. Does anyone know? Does he have a big factory or something? And do his products have a specific name, or is it just called Dan's products? lol
after discovering the regimen gave him consistently clear skin, dan went about creating the best products at the best prices for other people to use. he's worked with a number of manufactures to create the acne.org products.

depends on what kind of shipping you paid for. it should have told you the expected wait time when you ordered.

are you taking multiple showers in one day? really, you should only be washing your face and doing the regimen twice per day. if you do some sort of activity in which you sweat and need to take a shower mid-day, i would recommend maybe just doing a quick rinse for your face, washing the rest of your body is okay, but i would try to avoid as much as possible washing your face more than twice a day.

after discovering the regimen gave him consistently clear skin, dan went about creating the best products at the best prices for other people to use. he's worked with a number of manufactures to create the acne.org products.

Thank you for the quick reply. I read that it should ship in 1 business day. So blah.

As far as washing my face goes, I take random showers which is why I ask. I never take more than 1 shower a day. If I do the regimen when I wake up, and decide to take a shower midday, what will I do with my face? And then I would do the regimen at night.

And if I am only suppose to wash my face twice a day, what if I wake up and take a shower...do I NOT wash my face in the shower and just wait until after to do the regimen?

Thank you for the quick reply. I read that it should ship in 1 business day. So blah.

As far as washing my face goes, I take random showers which is why I ask. I never take more than 1 shower a day. If I do the regimen when I wake up, and decide to take a shower midday, what will I do with my face? And then I would do the regimen at night.

And if I am only suppose to wash my face twice a day, what if I wake up and take a shower...do I NOT wash my face in the shower and just wait until after to do the regimen?

check your order with admin. if you paid for quicker shipping and it's not there by the date promised, dan might be able to work with you somehow.

as for the random showering, if you take one in the morning, wash your face for your morning regimen. if you take it in the evening, wash your face for the evening regimen. if you wash mid-day and already did your morning regimen, just rinse. if you wash mid-day but haven't done your morning regimen, wash your face and do your morning regimen mid-day. i hope that answers your question. :)

check your order with admin. if you paid for quicker shipping and it's not there by the date promised, dan might be able to work with you somehow.

as for the random showering, if you take one in the morning, wash your face for your morning regimen. if you take it in the evening, wash your face for the evening regimen. if you wash mid-day and already did your morning regimen, just rinse. if you wash mid-day but haven't done your morning regimen, wash your face and do your morning regimen mid-day. i hope that answers your question. :)

I just got the priority shipping, cost 10 damn dollars, JEEZ! And yeah, that answered my question :)

I just got the priority shipping, cost 10 damn dollars, JEEZ! And yeah, that answered my question :)
ouch!!! i'm sorry! well, when you find the regimen works for you, the best thing is to order more than one of the products you need so you're not shipping stuff as frequently.

ouch!!! i'm sorry! well, when you find the regimen works for you, the best thing is to order more than one of the products you need so you're not shipping stuff as frequently.

Yeah, I guess shipping from California to Florida isn't exactly cheap LOL.